Confirmed with Link: Oilers Release 4th Jersey!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
To be fair, alcohol is in fact the correct answer to many things Oilers

Thanks, plus a bottle of rum these days lasts me a month so I don't like "Darkness" unkind insinuation. harumpf.

Alcohol and Oilers go together. I thought that was well known.

I mean @bone figured it out, he's a bright chap.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
hahaha, I'm actually referring to drivesaitl, who always steers the thread in the wrong direction

love, kisses;)

In my lexicon theres no such thing as a wrong direction and the wrong directions are usually pretty good distractions from the donnybrooks (is that still a word) that happen here regularly.

Mr OT to you..

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Turned out my panic was premature. After three months of nothing at wine and beyond and a couple of stores it was back today. Must have been a temporary shortage.

Just in the nick of time. heh you never know when topics on this board get worse or Oilers hockey might threaten to come back. Maybe some of the stores were sneaking some of the Amrut Old Port into the back room with all the bonus loot and hand sanitizer they keep back there.. sneaky bastids.

No word of a lie but a lot of the the bonus stuff that gets sent out from various Liquor brands, the stuff that is supposed to end up packaged on bottles, or with cases of beer and stuff, never makes it to the customer. A lot of Liq store employees just figure that stuff is night shift bonus..

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Interesting to see how many rum guys there are here.

On an Oilers board? Hard liquor only. People be talking extra proof required viewing. Especially when anybody is in net..;)

We be sailors here laddy!

ps Any pawn shop has a huge selection of Oilers Jerseys, Even the 4th Jersey circa WHA styles. Some interesting types of cheap copy Jerseys as well, could make great 7th Jersey stocking stuffers or never see the light of day again. But it is really sad that Oilers gear of all types make up such a predominant part of any pawn shop decor. I mean every one, tons of the stuff, so much they keep stuff in the back.

You can't unsee that in places like Alberta Avenue or even Whyte Avenue for that matter. Once you see enough of these in pawn shops or Goodwill stores and how awful they look pawned off it cures any strong will to buy any of them new or old. Tons of Framed jerseys as well. Basically just make up unsold wall decoration in any pawn shop. Makes you sad and reflect that people had to sell all their stuff.

Reactions: yukoner88

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Another view of the Pittsburgh jersey.

It's ok. No real feelings on it.

Mario is aging pretty gracefully was my only real takeaway.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
It's an absolutely beautiful jersey. I just wish the name on the back was blue.

One thing though, is that navy or royal blue? I was under the impression it was gonna be royal, but looks navy to me in those pictures. It might just be the lighting (some of the orange looks dark too)?

Edit: for comparison:

Second edit: I vastly prefer the royal blue. However, if it is navy, are they maybe thinking of making these the permanent road jerseys? If so, I'm totally on board.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
For sure buying 1. Maybe 2. Honey Badger for 1. Dont Give A Shit will be the on the other one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad