GDT: Oilers @ Penguins | Heat @ Condors | "Dual-ing GDTs" | Feb 13 | 6 PM / 7:30 PM | SN / Streaming

Who will win on Feb 13?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
I just don't care anymore. They missed the playoffs two weeks ago. All that's left is to see if Connor can win the Art Ross -- that's our only hope.

I won't be watching any more games; maybe just the McD highlights. I'm checked out until next season.

"Help us Obi-wan-McDavid. You're our only hope."

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
What? Defensively he is better than anyone in our roster. The only guy who is beating him offensively is Nurse who gets gravy McDavid time. Give Subban the same minutes and it wouldn't even be close.

That and Nurse might be our worst defensive defender this year.

No you misunderstand me, I was meaning that he is not on our team - “he is not”. I agree if he were on the Oilers he would be light years ahead of Nurse in points.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
What to people know in Logan Day in here? They have a write up on him and Lagesson in NHL. Com . They seem to be trending good and our defence cupboard is coming along nicely. Never thought I could say that. Now we need forwards

Reactions: Shathar

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Listening to the guy from PIT yesterday they sound like us. One line going, defensive coverage not there at all.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
What to people know in Logan Day in here? They have a write up on him and Lagesson in NHL. Com . They seem to be trending good and our defence cupboard is coming along nicely. Never thought I could say that. Now we need forwards

I'd like to know too.

I've seen him play quite a bit this year and he seems to get stronger every game. Great vision, intelligence, great at moving the puck. Not sure where this guy even came from. I don't think I knew his name before this season.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Toby Reider is going for the Anton Lander of games played without a goal on the oilers. godspeed toby

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Listening to the guy from PIT yesterday they sound like us. One line going, defensive coverage not there at all.

Yah. We suck big time 5v5 outside Crosby and Guentzel doing their thing.

Maatta just got hurt, no Schultz yet. So expect to see Jack Johnson over 20 mins.

You guys have a great shot at winning this game. McDavid should be able to burn Johnson a few times.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Yah. We suck big time 5v5 outside Crosby and Guentzel doing their thing.

Maatta just got hurt, no Schultz yet. So expect to see Jack Johnson over 20 mins.

You guys have a great shot at winning this game. McDavid should be able to burn Johnson a few times.
So it sounds like this would be a wide open nice 6-5 game. Have a feeling somehow it'll be a 1-0 game now.

I heard the plan is for Bjustad to go to wing. Who's gonna play 3c if that happens?

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
So it sounds like this would be a wide open nice 6-5 game. Have a feeling somehow it'll be a 1-0 game now.

I heard the plan is for Bjustad to go to wing. Who's gonna play 3c if that happens?

Well. With Malkin out for this game, you'll see Bjugstad at 2C.

But full lineup he'll be with Geno, Bjug has looked good next to Malkin in the one game so far.

McCann has been excellent in the 3C role, fast, good shot,PKs, great defensively.

Could see Bjugstad traded aswell in the summer. Too many RWs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->