GDT: Oilers @ Penguins | Heat @ Condors | "Dual-ing GDTs" | Feb 13 | 6 PM / 7:30 PM | SN / Streaming

Who will win on Feb 13?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
The bright side to Nurse is that he’s been a sleeper pick up in my fantasy pools. Has made up for Subban shitting the bed pts wise for the past six weeks.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The bright side to Nurse is that he’s been a sleeper pick up in my fantasy pools. Has made up for Subban ****ting the bed pts wise for the past six weeks.

Subban is too busy making YouTube videos and being a hip well dressed celebrity to worry about hockey anymore.

Reactions: rickysusedsht

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The bright side to Nurse is that he’s been a sleeper pick up in my fantasy pools. Has made up for Subban ****ting the bed pts wise for the past six weeks.

Its been pretty interesting that initially Nashville seemed much better off with Subban, and that the Habs were worse off with Weber and now its reversed with Weber playing better. Whats with Subban?

That whole Nashville club has seemed to have lost their fire. Rather than being a top WC club they look like pretty clear also rans this season. I don't see them even being a top 4 WC club.

Reactions: Oilhawks

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Its been pretty interesting that initially Nashville seemed much better off with Subban, and that the Habs were worse off with Weber and now its reversed with Weber playing better. Whats with Subban?

That whole Nashville club has seemed to have lost their fire. Rather than being a top WC club they look like pretty clear also rans this season. I don't see them even being a top 4 WC club.
Subban has been banged up this year, was on the IR for month and a half I believe.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
Subban has been banged up this year, was on the IR for month and a half I believe.

Subban has a chronic back issue - probably an inflamed disc. Could require surgery eventually. Imagine surgery means ending the season, so he's probably playing through it.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Honestly I don't think u could be more wrong.
Your prob right, im just mad lol.

giphy.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah but he’s not, so...
What? Defensively he is better than anyone in our roster. The only guy who is beating him offensively is Nurse who gets gravy McDavid time. Give Subban the same minutes and it wouldn't even be close.

That and Nurse might be our worst defensive defender this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad