GDT: Oilers @ Penguins | Heat @ Condors | "Dual-ing GDTs" | Feb 13 | 6 PM / 7:30 PM | SN / Streaming

Who will win on Feb 13?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Second and third lines look okay...

I still don't get how Kassian doesn't get benched let alone gets promoted after taking that braindead penalty. And it's not the first time he has taken braindead penalties either. He scores a goal in garbage time and gets rewarded for it... #accountability

Still would rather see three centres deep in the middle but with Rattie's injury that's our best winger gone and not enough wingers left to spread around 3 lines. lol.
Remember last time Reider was on the 1st line in practice and people lost their minds on here?

Did he play there when the game happened?

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Second and third lines look okay...

I still don't get how Kassian doesn't get benched let alone gets promoted after taking that braindead penalty. And it's not the first time he has taken braindead penalties either. He scores a goal in garbage time and gets rewarded for it... #accountability

Still would rather see three centres deep in the middle but with Rattie's injury that's our best winger gone and not enough wingers left to spread around 3 lines. lol.
Because the next winger behind in points in 2019 is Lucic.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
This extra time will help Hitch consult more of his outside sources on how to fix the team.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Getting mentioned in the same breath as the Ducks...and even they are better off as they can actually retool with their cap situation.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I love how Hitch keeps saying "we are built a certain way," its the nicest way to throw shade at Chia.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
wait how are they better off in their cap situation? They have perry and kesler on horrible deals still.
Because they have valuable assets that they can afford to lose. Oilers have a load of shit and then some valuable guys that we can not afford to lose.

8LX7psQ

Apr 13, 2010
girl in the 2nd video will probably end up being the best thing about this game.
This.

Random question. What does adding prime Ryan Smyth do to this team? On ice but more in the locker room?

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Every time I look at the lines my anger at Chiarelli boils over again.

I am with you on this . It is the same on the mains . Every time I see a thread with a decent winger we just don’t have the assets to make a fair offer

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Forget calling it a line blender.

Hitchcock treats this forward group like a gawl damn Rubik's Cube.

Something that every single coach here has done for quite a while... It’s almost like they’re hoping one of our million 4th line wingers can step up for a bit and put up some points because they don’t actually have a single top 6 winger to work with. That’s not on the coaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: TB12

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
The RNH - JJ - JP lime was clicking well before JJ got suspended. Not sure if they’ve been tried since.

I have no ****ng idea why Jesse hasn't been stapled to RNH's side for months already with Khaira or Looch as their LW. If Jesse is playing on the 4th line then ffs send him down. This move has showcase written all over it IMO and I don't like it because we won't get sweet **** all in return for him right now.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I have no ****ng idea why Jesse hasn't been stapled to RNH's side for months already with Khaira or Looch as their LW. If Jesse is playing on the 4th line then ffs send him down. This move has showcase written all over it IMO and I don't like it because we won't get sweet **** all in return for him right now.

He’s pointless in 11 of the last 12 games. That’s not necessarily a player who should even be in the lineup let alone playing top 6. I agree he should be sent down instead of playing 4th line. He’s not doing anything up here, so we may as well send him down while we still can and hope he can figure out how to score.

Reactions: SavesFromKosko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad