GDT: Oilers @ Penguins | Heat @ Condors | "Dual-ing GDTs" | Feb 13 | 6 PM / 7:30 PM | SN / Streaming

Who will win on Feb 13?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
We can't possibly win in competitive sports listening to song selections like that. This is music that leads to self mutilation death by a thousand paper cuts. Something is wrong with the water, chemisty, and culture of this. I'm questioning the character involved in these OP performances. The posters can't want it more than the OP.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Cloned

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I can’t wait to read “talbot gets the start”.
Aside from this current slide of his where he's terrible all the time, he could be back to his regular form. Play terrible, followup with a media-driven great game, and then (the part they never talk about) he follows up with a terrible game again.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
We can't possibly win in competitive sports listening to song selections like that. This is music that leads to self mutilation death by a thousand paper cuts. Something is wrong with the water, chemisty, and culture of this. I'm questioning the character involved in these OP performances. The posters can't want it more than the OP.

It’s more about the full audio-visual experience. ;)

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don’t care if we win or lose any of the games the rest of the way out.. all I want to see is EFFORT.

These guys are getting millions of $$$ to do what the majority of us have always dreamed of, and they put in piss poor efforts unless they are winning during a blowout.

It’s ridiculous and sickening to me. I wish I could stop watching NHL hockey but I am totally addicted

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I don’t care if we win or lose any of the games the rest of the way out.. all I want to see is EFFORT.

These guys are getting millions of $$$ to do what the majority of us have always dreamed of, and they put in piss poor efforts unless they are winning during a blowout.

It’s ridiculous and sickening to me. I wish I could stop watching NHL hockey but I am totally addicted
I'm done with moral victories. If we aren't making the playoffs I want to see who puts in poor efforts so we know who to get rid of.

space321

May 11, 2011

Second and third lines look okay...

I still don't get how Kassian doesn't get benched let alone gets promoted after taking that braindead penalty. And it's not the first time he has taken braindead penalties either. He scores a goal in garbage time and gets rewarded for it... #accountability

Still would rather see three centres deep in the middle but with Rattie's injury that's our best winger gone and not enough wingers left to spread around 3 lines. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->