North

Jun 25, 2009
I have 2 arms...

tenor.gif

Beat me to it. :laugh:

Reactions: oobga

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
It's not like Benson is some 18 year old kid. He should have a shot at the team like everyone else. If he slows down he can get sent back down. He shouldn't be guaranteed a spot, but he shouldn't be guaranteed not to get one either.

What happened to the "overripe" recipe we were going to use?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
No question the Senators now own the craziest and worst GM in the league. Dorion is a complete moron. Katz and Melnyk should get together for drinks and reminiscing about all the good times for their teams.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
Does anyone have a split of Mcdavid's stats under Mclellan vs Hitch this season? He seems to have slowed down considerably under Hitch- and for the first time in his career, has actually looked disinterested at times.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Can someone tell me why the Sens didn't challenge the EN for offside? Looked offside to me and Kevin and Lou thought so.

Happy for the win. The team seemed more invested tonight.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Missed most of the 3rd. Just saw we allowed Borowiecki to get his first goal of the season. In my mind, this game was still a loss now.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Does anyone have a split of Mcdavid's stats under Mclellan vs Hitch this season? He seems to have slowed down considerably under Hitch- and for the first time in his career, has actually looked disinterested at times.

28 points in 20 games with Todd.

59 in 40 with Hitch.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Overripe stuff is usually bad unless you're using it to make some type of alcohol from the fermenting process. Ever eat an overripe banana?
Not lately. but I have drank an expired can of tomato juice. As in , really expired, by a lot. And that wasn't pretty. My toes are still curled just thinking about it.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Can someone tell me why the Sens didn't challenge the EN for offside? Looked offside to me and Kevin and Lou thought so.

Happy for the win. The team seemed more invested tonight.
I thought it was way offside but looking again it seemed borderline . He probably thought they would have no chance if he got the delay of game penalty for being wrong.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I thought it was way offside but looking again it seemed borderline . He probably thought they would have no chance if he got the delay of game penalty for being wrong.
I feel like called back goals is at an all time low. Like unless it’s completly obvious they don’t even give it the time of day. Kind of nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->