Rumor: Oilers look to move a player with "term" for player who has a different "ingredient"

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com

Stauffer is connected to the Oilers and often used as a sounding board with fans before a move is made (He discussed speculation/possibility of Eberle and Hall trades in advance of their departures). I'd wager this is based around a Klefbom trade, myself.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

Stauffer is connected to the Oilers and often used as a sounding board with fans before a move is made (He discussed speculation/possibility of Eberle and Hall trades in advance of their departures). I'd wager this is based around a Klefbom trade, myself.

That's a pretty haunting set of criteria if you're an Oiler fan.

Reactions: Yoshidas Island

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012

That makes sense, but for whom?
Funny that they mention term on one side but not the other.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
RNH for Tyler Myers kind of deal? Not necessarily Myers, but a bigger defenseman with less term, allows them more cap flexibility and gives them another solid defender.

Or RNH for Faulk?

Reactions: north49er

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
A lineup is not a cooking recipe.

These NHL 'reporters' sound ridiculous 99% of the time with the bull-crap these GM's are feeding them.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
That's not different at all.

Oilers don't have a Brendan Gallagher or Tyson Barrie. We have size, size, grit, size, character, size... did I mention size? We lack speed and D breakout pass ability.

Byron + Danault for RNH

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
That's not different at all.

Oilers don't have a Brendan Gallagher or Tyson Barrie. We have size, size, grit, size, character, size... did I mention size? We lack speed and D breakout pass ability.

You don't consider Pacioretty quick?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad