GDT: Oilers@ LEAFS, 7:00pm, TV: TSN RADIO: TSN 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
What worries me is that they still got a guy called McDavid and we have a goalie called Hutchinson in net. Hutch is hot right now, mind you, but still.

Sep 18, 2009
you look at that draft lots of those guys havent sniffed more then a handful of games besides mantha who got drafted a pick prior theodore burakovsky hartman. in hindsight sure you may have gotten . besides that who would you have had them pick
Jake Pretzel

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
McDavid is amazing. Best player on the ice.

But I don't think he's in the same tier as say, prime Crosby. He's probably the best skater + stick handler combination I've ever seen. Great shot. Good passing. Good hockeyIQ. But I don't think he's in that Crosby category.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
This team has many faults; but, I can fully support their effort level now. The talent was always there.

They didn't deserve to be in this game; but, it's theirs if they want it. Oilers are throwing punch for punch offensively; but, have flopped when challenged in their end.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015

But I don't think he's in the same tier as say, prime Crosby. He's probably the best skater + stick handler combination I've ever seen. Great shot. Good passing. Good hockeyIQ. But I don't think he's in that Crosby category.
I don't know... I think he's Crosby tier.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility

He's certainly not close to prime GOAT either. GOAT putting on a clinic tonight

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario

He's good.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto

Weirdly I don’t think he’s consistently the best. He has crazy hot streaks though

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I always wonder how many of the "only post when the Leafs are losing" crowd aren't actual Leafs fans, and how many of them are just miserable people.

Reading the Canada/Russia GDT yesterday, you would assume that watching hockey is the most miserable experience known to man. It was like a festering pit of humanity.

Reactions: keonsbitterness

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015

Pre concussion prime Sid
There's only 2 other names in that name in that convo and theirs numbers flipped upside down match

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Geez, the replay of their 3rd goal, Drais does a 180 along the boards and Kap and Hyman go flying up nearly out of the zone.
Defensive coverage is still frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->