GDT: Oilers @ Islanders | Reign @ Condors | "Past Rivalries" | Feb 16 | 5 PM / 8 PM MST | SNW / Streaming

Which was the best rivalry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Are you sure it’s a curse and not just the fact the roster sucks?
It almost infected the Condors last night though. If their win streak snaps tonight then we'll know for sure.

Dual GDTs brings too much negative energy to the Consors too. Want no connection between our good and bad team with GDT violations.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Fans might just start burning the arena district down , the Oilers are such a joke. Hitchcrock is full of shit, Nicholson is a joke , Koskinen is an AHL goaltender signed to a ludicrous 4.5 year contract.

If that bitch Chiarelli sets his foot anywhere in Alberta I'm assuming fans may lynch him. The guy should be publicly ashamed on all national tv stations. This is insane levels of trash he left us with.

The guy should be ashamed of himself . I would love to have a 1 on 1 conversation just about hockey with the goof. Guarantee by the time I get to a 3rd sentence the guys lack of hockey knowledge would shine through.

The guy was a crook dressed up as a GM

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It almost infected the Condors last night though. If their win streak snaps tonight then we'll know for sure.

That’s not how curses work. It either curses the team or it doesn’t. Condors have still won regardless.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
You just have to look at how easy it is for other teams to score. The Oilers expend like 120% effort and crest or flub all their chances. Chia built a team with only 4 skilled players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad