LeBrun: Oilers interested in T Ennis, offering a 4th round pick

bronco73

The-omb Oilers Forum
Apr 10, 2012
Lethbridge, Alberta
Things are heating up.. rumour has it Namestnikov will be sent out West, however, that doesn’t rule out the chance of him putting on an East jersey before the end of the deadline.
Hey have you heard that Ovechkin might tie gretzky's scoring record and also that he might not?

Flamesforever9999

Feb 22, 2020
never thought I'd say this but thanks for that 3rd Edmonton although Lucic isn't a 20 goal scorer he's less of a defensive liability and brings more to the table for the flames than Neal did

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
never thought I'd say this but thanks for that 3rd Edmonton although Lucic isn't a 20 goal scorer he's less of a defensive liability and brings more to the table for the flames than Neal did

Well the 3rd hasn’t transferred yet. Neal needs to get 2 more goals before the regular season ends. And he’s out with a high ankle sprain they are saying he’s going to be another few weeks, likely mid March. So he’ll have 10-12 games to score 2 goals.

And quite frankly without Neals 19 goals this season the Oilers are behind the Flames in the standings.

Reactions: Dempsey

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton

Good chance the most enjoyment you'll get out of that third is seeing the Oilers fail to trade it for Tyler Ennis.

Neal needs 2 more goals for that third to transfer. There's 5 weeks left in the season and there's no solid timeline on Neal's return with a high ankle sprain. So there's every chance you won't get it.

Daryls Friend

May 14, 2017
Ha ha. Thinks a 3rd is worth 20-25 goals in a season and a massive cap hit.
Good one

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
You better hope Neal gets healthy before the end of the season. He hasn't hit 21 goals just yet.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Now that Calgary knows we are offering a 4th round pick watch them offer 4 first round pick for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad