OT: Oilers hotel in Montreal Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
Alright Oilers fans in Montreal I need your help.

For the last 5 or 6 visits to Montreal the Oilers have either stayed at Loews on De La Montagne or the Chateau Champlain on la Gauchetiere. When the Oilers were here in November two years ago I managed to meet and talk to most players and took pictures and got autographs. On my lunch break today I went to visit both hotels and was told by workers that they were not staying there this year.

There is always the chance they could be lying because I don't think they are allowed to disclose that information but either way if anyone knows anything please let me know, Thanks!

Let's F'in Kill the Habs Tomorrow!!!! :yo:

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Can't you go the the Bell Center and stalk them in the parking lot like a regular crazy person? Leave them alone at their hotel. They're entitled to peace and quiet and privacy there.:help:

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
Jeez calm down guys. I don't go inside the hotel and ask for their rooms numbers or wait around in the lobby all day. I go around 11 am when they walk back from the morning skate and stand near the hotel with a lot of other Oilers fans already there and just say hi and good luck to some of the guys. We're not all blessed to be living in Edmonton and being able to meet them whenever we want at events set up to meet the guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
This type thread never ends well. Just saying.

Whooooopps, just when I said that. ;)

lol I don't know what people get so worked up about. All the players are happy to talk to us. My uncle and I had conversations with Khabby and Belanger for a few minutes last time and then even Gene Principe joined in later haha

I think people get the impression I wait around in the lobby the entire day stocking them...:shakehead

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
lol I don't know what people get so worked up about. All the players are happy to talk to us. My uncle and I had conversations with Khabby and Belanger for a few minutes last time and then even Gene Principe joined in later haha

I think people get the impression I wait around in the lobby the entire day stocking them...:shakehead

I'm just playing around but you unknowingly fell into one of this boards memes.

Any post that starts with "what hotel are the Oilers staying at" is always met with this nature of response on the board.

Also, in Edmonton the autograph signing crowd gets a bit much and has bad rep what with resales and such. For decades really in this market the players recognize those that are getting memorabilia signed for money and will defer to kids looking for autographs any chance they get.

You have to remember this is the market that had the best team on Earth and a lot of locals trying to make a living on the backs of player signatures. Which gave that whole thing a bad rap here.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Are you a good looking girl? If you answered no to this question then leave them alone. If you answered yes to this question then just hang out in the hotel bar.

NugeFan

Jul 5, 2013

Not sure where they would be staying my friend. Good for you for supporting our team while they're on the road. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. Thanks for being a good fan.:handclap:

Hope you get some pics and get to meet some of your favorite players.

Last edited:

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
No one on this board will have the information you are asking for. I will close this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad