OT: Oilers Hall of Fame commemorative tickets

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
618FA3D2-367B-4972-8B6E-4FC94E90532D.jpeg

44D378A1-8F35-43B0-8F82-58708DE2493B.jpeg

I have a dozen extra of these commemorative tickets from last nights game. If anyone wants one PM me your mailing address and I’ll pop it in the mail for you at no cost!!!

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I'll leave some younger ones to take part in your offer. I have lots of memorabilia.

Foegele was a charm. Stable stay at home D but one that could physically own when he had to and mean business. He was the on ice father to the Oilers. The player coach if you will. He felt old even at that time playing with all the young upstarts. I think some called him dad..

Foegele liked nothing more than working with wood,, loved carpentry, building things. Decades later I caught the same bug. Now I love it too. Met Foegele once at a gas station during his playing days here. He was just driving normal wheels which befits how he was. He was a good player and a better person.

Loved Smyth during his time here and even when he was an Islander. That said his speech was way too long and saying the same things. He hates public speaking, I get it, I think he was trying to talk himself to a comfort level but just doesn't happen if you aren't.

I've done public speaking. You have to look up. Look at people. Communicate with your eyes and watch people respond to what you state. It helps in getting comfortable. Look down at your shoes the whole time and it keeps you alone in the room. I felt sorry for Smytty there. He'd rather meet goalposts than a microphone.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
I'll leave some younger ones to take part in your offer. I have lots of memorabilia.

Foegele was a charm. Stable stay at home D but one that could physically own when he had to and mean business. He was the on ice father to the Oilers. The player coach if you will. He felt old even at that time playing with all the young upstarts. I think some called him dad..

Foegele liked nothing more than working with wood,, loved carpentry, building things. Decades later I caught the same bug. Now I love it too. Met Foegele once at a gas station during his playing days here. He was just driving normal wheels which befits how he was. He was a good player and a better person.

Loved Smyth during his time here and even when he was an Islander. That said his speech was way too long and saying the same things. He hates public speaking, I get it, I think he was trying to talk himself to a comfort level but just doesn't happen if you aren't.

I've done public speaking. You have to look up. Look at people. Communicate with your eyes and watch people respond to what you state. It helps in getting comfortable. Look down at your shoes the whole time and it keeps you alone in the room. I felt sorry for Smytty there. He'd rather meet goalposts than a microphone.
You must have Warren Foegele on the brain for some reason.

If you really think that's how you spell Fogolin, I'll have to ask you to turn in your fan club card & go sit in the box & think about what you've done.:pb:

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario

Fogolin was freakish looking while sitting on the bench. He had this crazed look on his face and would constantly rock back and forth. You just knew that he could snap at any time and he did on several occasions.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I had a PM asking if I was selling these, of course the answer is no, I am happy to mail them out to you at no cost to you!

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad