Confirmed with Link: Oilers Give Aways

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Cierny sounds like a good one. I imagine some Oilers staffer going from town to town, bundled up, running from local pup to pub asking questions about the local hero. Finally after 2 months, frostbitten and nearly hypothermic, he staggers up to the door of a cabin and knocks on the door, and an old Babushka comes out and welcomes him into the Cierny home.
More like Laforge would take the jersey into the back office and sign it himself.

Not Robin Brownlee

The docile tones!
Nov 17, 2008
More like Laforge would take the jersey into the back office and sign it himself.

So it would be a la-forgery?

gene.jpg

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
What's funny is that I don't laugh at any of Gene's puns. That was a good one though! :laugh:

Oil Damage

Sep 21, 2006
Oilers fan thank you..

http://oilers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=651590

55% of food for the first 2-3 games, 40% of merchandise

93 - Signed Jerseys by anyone who played for the Oilers, given personally by current players if winner chooses a current Oilers. Yes you can get a Pronger Jersey signed as per Pat Laforge himself. Winners chosen by random seat chooser for home opener.

83 - Pairs of gold tickets

64 - Photo sessions

19 Gifts of $1000 - to Charity of fans choice

14 - Lockroom tours for 10

4 - Sets of Season gold tickets was it?

2 - Fan Charter trips April 2-4th Calgary/Vancouver. Fly with the team on the charter stay in the same hotels etc.

I take it that the numbers of prizes and discounts are important to whom the Oilers think are the core going forward, or maybe fan favorites.

55% off food though. I'm not sold on Eager being long term, though last night was a good start.

No 89 though... No 5 or 6.

Rin

Mar 28, 2006
Northern Alberta
I have an amazing idea for OILintheFamily but I'm having a hard time finding a good, full length pic of Nail in regular clothing. Help?

BowDangles

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Oilers week giveaways

Does anybody know how they are going to do this? I know you can enter a jersey one at edmontonoilers.com but are they just going to draw seat numbers at the first two games for the rest?

fysloc

Dec 23, 2011
While you all pick players, I wonder if they would accept something that most people probably dont appreciate at all...

The Front office/Management Staff/Arena Management/Zamboni Drivers.

Would be awesome if someone made a request like "Give me a steve tambellini jersey" or even "I want a signed Daryl Katz jersey", or how about "The most underappreciated people in hockey, the TV Cameramans"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->