GDT: Oilers @ Flames: Going for 4 on HNIC (8:00 pm MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Must win game imo. 2 very valuable pts on the line. Flames need to keep it going and push the goddamn pace. And yes, every BOA thread I’ve made has produced a great game, so why not do it again?

Lines:

GFG!!!! God I love Canada and this city! Wooh!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Sure wish the Greasers had lost the StL game. Now they're tied with us again and have a game in hand.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Another battle of good versus evil. Truth vs lies. Matthew and his brother apostles vs Satan and his demon minions.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Sure wish the Greasers had lost the StL game. Now they're tied with us again and have a game in hand.

Which means we are not tied, it means we are ahead. The universe is teasing all of us, the Oilers and the Flames must meet in the playoffs. That is where the true bragging rights will be for either side. We need to make the BOA the best rivalry in the league again.

Reactions: Unlimited Chequing

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Must win game imo. 2 very valuable pts on the line. Flames need to keep it going and push the goddamn pace. And yes, every BOA thread I’ve made has produced a great game, so why not do it again?

Lines:

GFG!!!! God I love Canada and this city! Wooh!

Is Tkachuk playing on the RW?

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Which means we are not tied, it means we are ahead. The universe is teasing all of us, the Oilers and the Flames must meet in the playoffs. That is where the true bragging rights will be for either side. We need to make the BOA the best rivalry in the league again.

Not to often I will agree with an oiler fan but this I do agree with. Nothing would be better then our teams playing in the play offs. Can you imagine all the trolling from both sides LMAO. By the end of the series neither team will have anyone left able to make posts LOL. It is so much nicer when the games matter rather then edmonton being bottom dwellers fighting for 1st overall pick like is the norm.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Not to often I will agree with an oiler fan but this I do agree with. Nothing would be better then our teams playing in the play offs. Can you imagine all the trolling from both sides LMAO. By the end of the series neither team will have anyone left able to make posts LOL. It is so much nicer when the games matter rather then edmonton being bottom dwellers fighting for 1st overall pick like is the norm.

Come on man, neither one of our teams have been relevent for over a decade now. First round exits and not making the playoffs have been the norm for us. I hate that. I grew up in a time where the Stanley cup had to go through Alberta. We have both sucked for far too long, hell younger generations don't even understand why we should hate each other.

I don't care about the regular season TBH, I want both in the playoffs against each other. Imagine the bragging right the other side would have for a full season?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Hey guys... Is something going on tonight?

Granny Smith will let all the goals in!

Flames 4
Oilers 0

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'd say Smith is overdue for a run of stinkers. I think the Flames are just the team to help him on his way.

Capture.JPG

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Main board is eerily quiet with Edm fans, they're saving up for another big whinefest I assume.

Please rub it in 4-0 to take the series 4-0 :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad