Oilers fall 3-1

Angelus*

So this is how teams felt when they lost to the 2010 Oilers!

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I don't understand why you'd pull the goalie early just to get Belanger on the ice sooner.

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton
Had we put in even one of the chances in the first this game would have been much different.

oilerfanatic

Oct 12, 2005
Siberia
this game confirms that we still suck. Wish the lockout was still on so we wouldn't have to watch this team embarrass itself.

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
People can say this team is different than it has been the last few years. I'm not so sure. That was a pathetic final 30 minutes. Same story year after year.

Yes, because one game dictates that.

We're going to be fine. Don't jump off a bridge after one loss.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
1-800-668-6868

I think some of you guys need to call the Kids Help Phone. Cuz seriously, some of you guys have issues with how you fly through the highs and lows of a game...And mostly hang on the lows.

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
We got pushed around along the board like children. This team desperately needs some size.

Whitney looked terrible again. Doesn't belong in the NHL if he continues to play like this.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Top line gets 2,472 chances and can't score.

3rd and 4th lines don't get even close to a chance.

Never seen a team refuse to use their point men like this.

pocketful

"We'll see"
Feb 3, 2012
No heart. Gotta give the Avs credit. They played well for 60 minutes whereas we didn't have any drive. Lol, at Yakupov at the end. I love Duchene but I not sure why he shot at the net when the buzzer sounded.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Until this team learns to compete with teams of lesser skill, they will lose these games, they need to earn wins.

Oh well, get some rest and get on with it.

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
Tough to win when you can't score, you're chasing from behind and you're giving up 35-40 shots a game.

Disturbing stuff. Every game it's been tougher to come back and it all came to a head today. This club still has a long, long, long, long, long way to go.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Can't wait until the top 6 is upgraded in size. Hemsky ill never miss. Dies not have all the tools. If rather have a guy get half his production that is tougher and smarter.

Like yakupov passion at the end. Smid would have just let duchene roll by. Don't want him to pad his stats ? Slash his ankles and take a penalty with a second left. Easy

Good way to ruin an afternoon with their non urgency play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad