Proposal: Oilers-Detroit

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
That’s the absolute max I would give up for him. Probably try to give them Safin or Marody instead of Jesse at first. Look elsewhere and see what we can get for that package.

They don’t even have to retain, take back Gagner for a couple months and it’s all good, same thing basically.

Maybe I’d do it depending on a lot of other factors.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Only issue I have is that I don't know how many chances Pulju gets in Detroit to recoup his value.

Next season they'll have Mantha, Bertuzzi, Zadina, Fabbri, and possibly even Lafreniere. (Or Raymond in a year or two) That doesn't open a lot of opportunity for Pulju to shine.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
He scored 30 with his most common linemates being Glendening and Nielsen. He'd easily do that alongside McDavid or Draisaitl.

That’s hilarious your trying to justify his trade value by claiming he’d score with McDavid or Drai.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Pass from Edmonton. Athanasiou is hilariously over valued by Oilers fans.
The whole team looks horrible, even Larkin. I don't know if it something to do with coaches or Yzerman, but AA is unique player, if you use him right, he can be 'very productive

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Fabbri is worth more than he'd get right now. Nobody's gonna pay what he's worth until he can prove he's consistent.

I agree. He's in the Duclair boat. Players I'd like to have but I wouldn't give the asset needed to get them to make it worth it for the other club.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I agree. He's in the Duclair boat. Players I'd like to have but I wouldn't give the asset needed to get them to make it worth it for the other club.

Yup. It's why I'd prefer Detroit holds him until he proves that consistency.

Though, looking at the way the market has gone so far, it'd vastly depend. Foote and a mid 1st for Coleman was ridiculous.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Yeah JP as the base is no good for me as well, rather just keep AA despite Wings needing RH shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad