Post-Game Talk: Oilers defeat Canucks 5-2 (Santorelli, Hansen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
if a Bruin did this to Gagne like Lucic or marcard they will get zero games since the NHL give them special treatment aka "immunity"

arsmaster*

Most players don't skate completely upright...Weise clipped Hall's head instead of bailing on a missed hit...I don't think Weise is a dirty player, I just think that was a dirty play and should be punished.

I really don't understand why Weise's hearing is by phone and Kassian's is in-person though....makes no sense. Neither was really worthy of an in-person hearing.

Don't see making contact with Somone's head as dirty. Especially in this instance.

He already got punished. The minor penalty for head contact. Anymore punishment is too much.

Seems you think he was definitely trying to hurt him with a head shot though. I believe he was just trying to finish a check on a key player.

I still haven't really conformed to the suspension culture yet.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
going to be hilarious if it is more than Keith's blatant elbow.

Interesting test of the the NHL's honesty and credibility.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Don't see making contact with Somone's head as dirty. Especially in this instance.

He already got punished. The minor penalty for head contact. Anymore punishment is too much.

Seems you think he was definitely trying to hurt him with a head shot though. I believe he was just trying to finish a check on a key player.

I still haven't really conformed to the suspension culture yet.

I see it the same way Mr.C said it, Weise missed the body and tried to get whatever he could make contact with, that being Hall's head. Incidental contact to the head on a hit that connects with the body is fair game in my eyes, but when the head is the principal point of contact it's a suspension IMO.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
definately will get 10 games.....and maybe a fine as well........NHL is a joke when worst event has happen and nothing is done about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad