Injury Report: Oilers cheap with Injury reports.....

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
That site doesn't list Caggiula either... I assume because he hasn't officially been on the Oilers roster since the season has started.

9 injuries at the same time... that's a pile and it certainly seems that the Oilers are already on pace to rival last year in terms of man-games lost to injury.

Yup. Luckily they haven't come to any star players, and haven't been any majorly severe ones yet. Our improved depth has already shown though, as if everyone manages to all get healthy at the same time we might not even have enough spots in the starting lineup for guys who are good enough to be in most nights.

capttim

Nov 11, 2014
I have a feeling Drake will get sent down to the AHL for conditioning once he is back.... too bad as he was great in the pre-season.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I have a feeling Drake will get sent down to the AHL for conditioning once he is back.... too bad as he was great in the pre-season.

He would pretty much have to be, he hasn't played in a month and he's an NHL rookie. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just "sent down" for a few weeks, just to get some game time in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad