Proposal: Oilers busy off season!! Part 2

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Wondering on value for these players when it comes to UFA to much, to little, no way, yes, maybe

Erik haula 1 year @ 2.5-2.8
Erik haula 3 years @ 3.0-3.5

Tyson barrie 1 year @ 4.3-4.9

(If oilers trade Adam Larsson, will elaborate more on Tyson Barrie to EDM when i finish talking to some sources, there are rumors I've been told probably will be a separate thread, it's more complicated and less likely but I'll post what i know and also mention why frank seravalli mentioned barrie to edm)

Taylor hall 1 year @ 7.0
Taylor hall 6 years @ 7.3

Same goes for hall but we'll see if the Oilers could pull it off, sources are saying hall really wants to come back, thats why he's commenting on taking less money and playing on an upcoming team, wanting to play in a hockey market, he's referring to Edmonton

but there were issues off ice with Taylor Hall and the organization( i.e. oilers alumni, rehab and players who played with him) 97 lived with him, 97 93 29 77 44 all played with him or maybe had some issues with him

you can understand why hall and eberle got moved and RNH didn't, RNH is good dude, didn't do anything stupid while he was here never got involved in anything, the other 2 not so much

so that has to be resolved and what happened in the past stays in the past, so there's a lot of that, hopefully everyone matured but also not to mention clearing the cap space so it'll be a tough move

I'd say Edmonton, Colorado & Dallas are teams from the west he'll choose

Thomas griess 1 year @ 1.7-2.1

Mattias Janmark 1 year 1.2-1.5

Matt Nieto 1 year 1.3-1.6

Hall is going to get some ridiculous offer from some desperate teams for 9 million+. He might say he wants to play for a contender but he also knows that this could be his last chance for a big contract.

Barrie will be getting at least 7 million. Right shot, puck moving D is the hottest thing in the league these last few years.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Hall is going to get some ridiculous offer from some desperate teams for 9 million+. He might say he wants to play for a contender but he also knows that this could be his last chance for a big contract.

Barrie will be getting at least 7 million. Right shot, puck moving D is the hottest thing in the league these last few years.

I agree with you on both players

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
I am still waiting for the OP new threads as he said he got sources . Hope they know what they are talking about

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad