Oilers battle out a greasy win 3-1!

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
We won?

ffYW7wv.gif

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
great game by dubnyk, and the second worst game of the year for the rest of the team .... just a TERRIBLE performance by most players

oh, and we likely lost hall for the season... yup, great day... FML

Who knows for sure. It could just be a bruised knee.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Nice to see that Eberle is back. Hopefully, this means you guys will stop wanting to trade him for awhile.

Jejune

Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Honestly, Hall being gone for a couple weeks could be a good thing. This team needs to realize we have enough offensive talent that we should be manhandling teams. Hopefully they'll step up in his absence, and then get a real boost when he gets back.

At least he's not at center...

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
PVR cut off the last few mins. Missed Nuge's goal, I assume it was an empty netter?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
So the question is...

How can we go back to getting outshooting the opponent by 10 but still get good goaltending?

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
great game by dubnyk, and the second worst game of the year for the rest of the team .... just a TERRIBLE performance by most players

oh, and we likely lost hall for the season... yup, great day... FML

May I ask where you went to med school, since you've stated this as fact like 10 times already? Hell, I'll be surprised if you've even finished high school yet.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Love having a **** disturber like perron on the team.

Yeah, he's such an annoying weasel. lol, One of those players you love having on your team, but hate on other teams.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I don't know how to make this more clear:

Hall not playing is a BAD thing. I can't read anymore, "It may not be so bad if he sits out", crap anymore.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Nugey nugey nuge.

Also,

all hail Denis Grebeshkov. Did nothing but exorcise demons. So I'll take it.

Happened to be a +2 on only about 7 mins of icetime. Don't recall him being involved in those goals, but hey, can't complain.

RNH, Eberle and Ference all went +3, and all very deservedly so. They all look like they were possessed, and would not accept defeat. Hats off to them.

Eberle has officially re-cemented his "stud" status if it was ever in question before.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
So the question is...

How can we go back to getting outshooting the opponent by 10 but still get good goaltending?

Team just needs some rest. A lot of hokey on this road trip, so far. They're out of gas.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Dubnyk with some deciding saves won us this game! Rnh and Petry was good too!

(Its deadly quiet in the dubie threads last 2 games:rant::))

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Petry played 25:00 tonight. Solid hockey. Including 19min of ESTOI.

Justin Schultz only 14min of ESTOI - great move.

Disagree, Petry made to many soft passes that didnt clear the zone. Guy needs to get it out of the zone if he gets possession and were running around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->