Post-Game Talk: Oilers 3 Devils 2

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
That goal from Drai and McD masks a lot of things...just like last game against the Isles where no one talks about how Drai flubbed the puck that had the play go the other way, and then let's the puck go right by him to Tavares, and then him and McDavid already start to fly the zone...
This OT wasn't much better between the 2....
Yes, I'll take the win and be excited, but there is something really off with this club.

Yep, it's not clicking at all for a lot of players but just like the Islanders PGT, I won't harp on it too much longer after a win for the sake of the board.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
He pulled out and tried some dangles in OT that I dont think we've seen since his rookie year.

Nice to see him not needing to focus solely on playing two way/defensive hockey. That definitely hindered him. Nice to see him not afraid of pulling some dangles out. What a game by him.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Man, all of us Nuge fans are just so happy this year. Hope this keeps going.

Such a weird year for Nuge. We wanted him to pick up his play to increase his trade value. Now that he is in the middle of what could be a career year ... maybe we don't need to trade him. :D

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
We have issues.on the defense, We are a slow team outside a few,problem with zone entries.
We are on the way to turn this rough start of the season around. Small steps, Pk was fine, Lucic skating in syrup scores a goal, Talbot seems back in business, Though the first goal was a bad rebound from a muffin, cant let these go!

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Such a weird year for Nuge. We wanted him to pick up his play to increase his trade value. Now that he is in the middle of what could be a career year ... maybe we don't need to trade him. :D

Speak for yourself, a lot of us never wanted him traded ;)

Reactions: tinfish

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
I feel bad for Nuge, post game talk is all about Drai and McD, and also Hischier, but he get no mention, after he absolutley pwned during his shift,
soon to be the Rodney Dangerfield of hockey players.
He'll get his shine in due time, talent like that can't be denied.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Click the analogue stick to engage a sudden speed boost in NHL 18

That’s McDavid

All the time. Like hockey gods spamming it when he’s selected

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I love the winning but please oh please can we get Nuge a skilled two way winger? Lucic is doing some work but Slepy isn't consistent and he needs someone to help him finish his sick plays. 100% if Nuge had a skilled winger he would be a PPG right now

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
mcdavid was crazy hooked on that final rush. Had that not gone in, there would have been no penalty. thankfully that went in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->