Pre-Game Talk: Oil VS Nucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
Any word of Klefbom?
We are now getting down to must win games. Six game home stand coming up after this weekend.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Any word of Klefbom?
We are now getting down to must win games. Six game home stand coming up after this weekend.

Yeah, it's been about two weeks. The hope is he plays soon. His injury, far moreso than any other (including McDavid) is crippling for the Oilers and we have a lot of 4 point games coming up.

Win this game in regulation and we're 1 point out of a playoff spot, with a game in hand and would have 3 ROW's on Vancouver. Lose it and we're 4 points behind San Jose, who has 2 games in hand. Crucial game.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
just happy to have a game on again

Amen. It feels like it has been forever.
I'm watching the WJC to wet my appetite.

It's too bad that they likely won't have Klefbom for the Western Canadian trip. They really need him especially for these divisional road games. His injury is arguably more crippling than the McDavid injury.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
Amen. It feels like it has been forever.
I'm watching the WJC to wet my appetite.

It's too bad that they likely won't have Klefbom for the Western Canadian trip. They really need him especially for these divisional road games. His injury is arguably more crippling than the McDavid injury.

It is back to back. I am wondering about the home stand as well

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
With a win tonight the Oil will be 2 points back of the Canucks for a playoff position with a game in hand. LOL, the Pacific sucks this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad