Pre-Game Talk: Oil lose to Hawks in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
12 (rounded up)-5 Oilers in celebration of the Matthews contract.
WHAAAAAT???
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had to go Google it, but you broke the news to me.

WAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Luckily he took a hometown discount, who knows what he would have gotten otherwise :laugh::laugh:

That is so awesome!

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Hopefully with the insertion of Klefbom this team can look like they did when Hitch first arrived

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
tumblr_p01l4oR42v1wjpyoio1_250.gif

I'm ready.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Talbot was better over the weekend so he draws in, I don't see an issue at all. Both knew this would be a tandem thing unless one of the takes the reigns or flops. Koskinen will be back in 2-3 games, that is how Hitch will roll and I don't mind it.

By the way, Koskinen played like this (tandem) for his last two years in the KHL. They split regular season games and then he took over playing almost all games during the playoffs.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Prediction: Talbot lets in an early goal but the Oilers manage to retake the lead by the end of the 2nd thanks to McDavid and Draisaitl. However, the Oilers predictably are outclassed in the 3rd and the Hawks manage to tie it. Debrincat then scores on the 2nd overtime shift, after McDavid and Draisaitl have left the ice. gg

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Is Klefbom playing tonight or are we just going to talk about the loss that hasn't even ****ing happened yet?

Bunch of ****ing teenage girls crying about the boy who hasn't called them. Pathetic fans. :sarcasm:

Being realistic is not crying . I think we need a good GM to rid us of some contracts before we can move forward . So I think we should be in sell mode . McDavid 1 of RNH or Draisaitl , Klefbom , Larsson , Nurse should be untouchable the rest should be pushed as hard as possible . Keep our prospects and picks

I posted a trade in a NYR Edmonton thread and the one NYR fans said he would do it altho he did say he bounced back and forth on it

Draisaitl + Lucic + 1st

Kreider + Zibanejad

Gives us a RC and a big speedy winger that goes to the front of the net . Plus opens cap to add another winger . The 1st was top 5 protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad