Votes: 16 21.6%
  • My belly

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • lmfao flames

Votes: 24 32.4%

• Total voters

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
He wasn't good this game but is a good enough player he can get us the extra point, wish he attacked the net all night like he did in OT
Yep. When guys like McDavid and Crosby go thru bad streaks they still end up putting up points

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
He wasn't good this game but is a good enough player he can get us the extra point, wish he attacked the net all night like he did in OT
Was a shit ton of holding and interference tonight by the Devils that didn't get called. The refs called it like it was a playoff game but only one way. Kids gonna burn out if he's going flat out for 82 games

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I had to double check to see if he was even dressed for the game.
It's just sad, as I feel bad for the kid,as I have nothing against him, but...
he offers nothing,and brings nothing to the table.
I could see this when he played with the Islanders, and so could pretty much everyone else....how Chiatrades a legit top 6 winger for nothing, is like me throwing 100 dollar bills into the fireplace.

Reactions: jebs

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
It's just sad, as I feel bad for the kid,as I have nothing against him, but...
he offers nothing,and brings nothing to the table.
I could see this when he played with the Islanders, and so could pretty much everyone else....how Chiatrades a legit top 6 winger for nothing, is like me throwing 100 dollar bills into the fireplace.
I dont know how he was drafted high, he doesnt seem to be very good at anything, just average, plain vanilla player.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Props to TMac in this game for his personnel decisions. Benching Letestu after the 2-1 goal and NOT playing Looch in OT.

It's becoming very obvious we could use that to six option on the right side though. We can't run the next 60+ games with Slepy/Kassian/JP/Rattie there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad