Pre-Game Talk: Oil at Van

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Jokes aside, those Canucks reverse retros are great.

I actually like all of the reverse retros for the Canadian teams. The Habs are ruining theirs because they cheaped out and didn't buy pants specifically to go with the reverse retro. Their regular blues don't fit with the blue of the jersey and socks. If the team bought pants the same shade of blue as the jersey and socks it would look so much better.

Take a look at the Oilers reverse retros tomorrow night. They look really good. Imagine if the orange on the jersey wasn't the same shade of orange as the orange on the pants. Subtle things like that make a big difference.

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
DHJArct.jpg

Reactions: Ginger Papa

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
It's what Matthew Tkachuk leadership is "It's on him"
tbh the guy gave a helluv an effort against EDM and their next game vs. TOR. Likely stopped an absolute tailspin for the org. if they got blown out by TOR too.

Nonetheless great to see "Big Save Dave" shutout the 2021 Hart trophy winner and his entire team... a night after getting torched by Archie & Nuge. Both squared up and cleanly roasted Dave on his glove side.
ya know just something I noticed. :popcorn:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
This is how you develop bad kharma. No matter how attractive it might look from an initial glance, it is never, ever proper to cheer for those Lame's. Cheering for their destruction is always the correct answer.
I like you yukoner, you’re a damn good man. But I want first place, and I also hate the leafs as much as the flames if not more lol. It was hard not to root against them.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I like you yukoner, you’re a damn good man. But I want first place, and I also hate the leafs as much as the flames if not more lol. It was hard not to root against them.

Oilers control their destiny, and I really don't care where the Laughs finish, but remember this, the higher they finish, the harder they will fall.

The Lame's........ I think I've made how I feel about them pretty clear over the years lol. Watching them squirm while they try to fight the bottom from falling out from beneath that team is good wholesome entertainment

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Leafs

The fat POS actually had some good numbers. Im happy he wasnt on the Canes team in 2006

Not arguing that point, but wasn't it rumoured during his career that he would routinely show up to training camp over weight and out of shape? My memory could be wrong and will happily eat crow if i am, but my memory serves that O'Neill was never really someone who was accused of taking strength and conditioning in the offseason very seriously.

Reactions: Oilers in NS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->