Prospect Info: OHL Prospects Review

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
How well do you think Sergachev will perform if he is sent back to Juniors?

I think that would ultimately depend on his mindset.

Could be even tougher for him to go back now, considering he has won a Memorial Cup. All of the talk he's been spouting to the media about being NHL ready, leads me to believe that there could be a big let down if he's sent back.

If he returns to the OHL motivated, I would hope that he would dominate, at least offensively. Hard to put a point total to him considering it's hard to pinpoint when he might be sent back, if at all. But if he does come back, I'd like to see him above the point per game mark.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL

Could be even tougher for him to go back now, considering he has won a Memorial Cup. All of the talk he's been spouting to the media about being NHL ready, leads me to believe that there could be a big let down if he's sent back.

If he returns to the OHL motivated, I would hope that he would dominate, at least offensively. Hard to put a point total to him considering it's hard to pinpoint when he might be sent back, if at all. But if he does come back, I'd like to see him above the point per game mark.

All right.

Cooper hates rookies lol

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

I think he is saying all of the right things. Agreed on the ppg Mark, he didn't improve much if any last year on his offensive production.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad