Video OHL Line Brawls

LaurentHou*

Stupid players and stupid fans. I watch a game in LNAH one time, when we score... a few people applause, but when a fight begin, everybody is crazy. SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Stupid players and stupid fans. I watch a game in LNAH one time, when we score... a few people applause, but when a fight begin, everybody is crazy. SHAME!!!!!!!!!!
you go to an LNAH game are are offended when a fight breaks out ? Are you equally offended when you go swimming that you get wet ?

LNAH has little if any appeal to me, but its still true no matter how many times the anti-fighting crowd tries to shame people that even in the world's greatest league, people in the arena's strain their necks to get a better look at a fight. Whether this is " good" or "bad" is likely a matter of opinion, what is not is that its still pretty much universally true.

Dont like fights ? turn your head and perhaps reconsider going to LNAH games.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
you go to an LNAH game are are offended when a fight breaks out ? Are you equally offended when you go swimming that you get wet ?

LNAH has little if any appeal to me, but its still true no matter how many times the anti-fighting crowd tries to shame people that even in the world's greatest league, people in the arena's strain their necks to get a better look at a fight. Whether this is " good" or "bad" is likely a matter of opinion, what is not is that its still pretty much universally true.

Dont like fights ? turn your head and perhaps reconsider going to LNAH games.
Love the LNAH, not as much fun as a few seasons ago but still fun

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Love the LNAH, not as much fun as a few seasons ago but still fun
different strokes for different folks. if you like it, great but its not for me as it is a little too sideshowy ( the funny thing is I dont have problems with " staged" fights in the NHL, but the LNAH is just a little too much for me).

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
different strokes for different folks. if you like it, great but its not for me as it is a little too sideshowy ( the funny thing is I dont have problems with " staged" fights in the NHL, but the LNAH is just a little too much for me).
I can see that, when I first started making trips up to Laval, Quebec City and Verdun in late 90's for games it was way more over the top

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad