ohl franchise values?

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Not as much as a few years ago, and likely more next year. This league is in a transition, how it settles out will determine worth. I’d guess values will end up at about 75% of peak.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Not as much as a few years ago, and likely more next year. This league is in a transition, how it settles out will determine worth. I’d guess values will end up at about 75% of peak.
I think the impact to my local team is minimal at best. If there has been a reduction in value 12 to 18 months of regular activity (full arenas) should have it back to Pre-Covid values. Of course it is the Knights we are talking about in my situation.

Reactions: sbpointer

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
London has a captive audience with very little other sports close by. Of course your team is an aberration to my guesstimate… there always is a few lol. Knights are likely the highest value franchise out there as well. You would likely out draw most teams if your team was terrible. No I’m not saying your good either…

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
London has a captive audience with very little other sports close by. Of course your team is an aberration to my guesstimate… there always is a few lol. Knights are likely the highest value franchise out there as well. You would likely out draw most teams if your team was terrible. No I’m not saying your good either…
They’re not good, they’re great!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad