OT: Oh shit, oh dang, it's time for what are you listening to, mang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Just got this album on vinyl for 6.99.

You guys ever jam Savage’s pre-PQ band Teenage Cool Kids? Saw them live in like 2010 in the back of a 7-Eleven and there were like 7 people there LOL.

No but much like all of your musical recommendations I'll be checking it out, now. Good lookin out man.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Good News... was a rock solid album. Great hooks... the whole lot. I've got nothing bad to say about it.

But The Moon And Antarctica followed by The Lonesome Crowded West were like... formative albums for me so I gotta go with those 1 and 1B.
as someone who didn't seek music out, Float On was the first song of theirs I remember hearing.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
as someone who didn't seek music out, Float On was the first song of theirs I remember hearing.

This was absolutely the case for a ton of my friends and that band. A few of us had been listening for years but that album brought in a ton of people. Which I think it great. I love it when my friends share interests. Many became fans of their whole library just because of that song.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
what are a few of your other favorite albums regardless of genre?
Weezer -- Blue Album and Pinkerton.
Blink 182 -- Enema
Killers -- Hot Fuss
Pink Floyd -- The Wall, Animals, and Dark Side
Cake --Comfort Eagle and Fashion Nugget
Chance the Rapper -- Acid Rap
Childish Gambino -- Camp
Counting Crows -- August and Everything After
Hootie and the Blowfish -- Cracked Rearview
Matchbox 20 -- Exile on Mainstream

I love a ton of classic rock, but I honestly don't really know any of it in terms of albums. That's true for most music I listen to actually. Hence the bulk of my favorite albums being roughly from the age where I owned a CD player but not a CD burner :laugh:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Weezer -- Blue Album and Pinkerton.
Blink 182 -- Enema
Killers -- Hot Fuss
Pink Floyd -- The Wall, Animals, and Dark Side
Cake --Comfort Eagle and Fashion Nugget
Chance the Rapper -- Acid Rap
Childish Gambino -- Camp
Counting Crows -- August and Everything After
Hootie and the Blowfish -- Cracked Rearview
Matchbox 20 -- Exile on Mainstream

I love a ton of classic rock, but I honestly don't really know any of it in terms of albums. That's true for most music I listen to actually. Hence the bulk of my favorite albums being roughly from the age where I owned a CD player but not a CD burner :laugh:

Two of my favorite posters on here love Coldplay and Matchbox 20 unironically which shows I don’t judge people on music taste.

Last edited:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad