GDT: Oh Look, You Again. YAWN! - Craps @ 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
We should have a board fashion show where Anne Hathaway rates everyone.

I wouldn’t even bother showing up because Ogre would kill it.

That’s how you see some of the people here cry. Maybe it’s the ones you want to or maybe it’s the ones you don’t and you can never metaphorically look at them the same again.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

7drHiqr.gif

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Malkin was good last game and maybe he likes a physical presence on his LW. I think my main issue with Sully has been his reluctance to play guys with a take no prisoners approach to the game. GMJR was going south after a great run but I sure hope Burke and Hextall take a different approach to the need for balance. Watching the Kings last night and they had a big time fore check on the Blues. They have nice size and guys who bring real energy to the mix.

Reactions: KIRK

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I actually didn't know the girl you kept posting gifs of. :laugh: I do not pay any attention to hollywood or anything like that. I was trying to figure out the reference and had no freaking clue.

So it must have been someone else.

Hmmmm. Also:

400.gif

You know, I stopped being on and started to just watch the games and post from my phone, and only realized when @Randy Butternubs praised you for posting them that they became a thing. So I searched back and I hope I properly liked them all.

Like the others, I have always loved her.

Keep it up...:thumbu:

Wow....

CompleteWelldocumentedBinturong-size_restricted.gif

In Game 13 it looks like @sovietsanta87 said "Anne Hathaway needs to calm down". And @Zirakzigil posted the Anne Hathaway "It isn't fair" gif. I said "She's gorgeous" and then Zirak kept posting Anne gifs.

m22l9P.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fans of the Pens: ZUCKER STINKS! TRADE HIM!
Zucker goes out... and now they still complain about our depth with his loss.

Fans of the Pens: WE SHOULD BE REWARDING PEOPLE WITH ICE TIME IF THEY PRODUCE!
ZAR produces all year and gets rewarded, some say he shouldn't be in the top six.

Fans of the Pens: WE DON'T NEED A MAF OR MURRAY. WE CAN GET ANY GOALIE TO AT LEAST BE DECENT.
OUR GOALIES CAN'T STOP ANYTHING.

Reactions: BHD

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Fans of the Pens: ZUCKER STINKS! TRADE HIM!
Zucker goes out... and now they still complain about our depth with his loss.

Fans of the Pens: WE SHOULD BE REWARDING PEOPLE WITH ICE TIME IF THEY PRODUCE!
ZAR produces all year and gets rewarded, some say he shouldn't be in the top six.

Fans of the Pens: WE DON'T NEED A MAF OR MURRAY. WE CAN GET ANY GOALIE TO AT LEAST BE DECENT.
OUR GOALIES CAN'T STOP ANYTHING.

Fans of the Pens: Humans.

Reactions: BillPrep

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Malkin was good last game and maybe he likes a physical presence on his LW. I think my main issue with Sully has been his reluctance to play guys with a take no prisoners approach to the game. GMJR was going south after a great run but I sure hope Burke and Hextall take a different approach to the need for balance. Watching the Kings last night and they had a big time fore check on the Blues. They have nice size and guys who bring real energy to the mix.

Aside from when he was with Jake-Rust, one can argue that all of the great Malkin lines had a physical presence.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015

Interested to see how Tanev is on the LW. I was hoping we would let Tanev play his natural position over Laff, but whatever. Same concept with Sully always forcing Rust on LW instead of trying Horny.

I bet no one would have guessed they'd be happy to see ZAR in the top-6 at any point this year.

LETS GO PENS. Hope Kappy keeps tucking some

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You can't say we dominated the Caps. We got 8 points from them and they have 6, right? We haven't beaten them in regulation, right?

Reactions: KIRK

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Maybe DOC makes his way to L2 tonight and has a big performance?

He seems like a player that needs a little more talent around him then what is being given to succeed.
Well, if he can’t beat out ZAR, Sceviour, Tanev or Lafferty for top 6 looks, he’s not a good player.

He has to take advantage of this opportunity. You don’t get prime chances like this to show you belong in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad