GDT: Oh Look, You Again. YAWN! - Craps @ 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I am tired of playing these guys. Just win in regulation, please.

P.S.: I love that Anne Hathaway is our new "mascot"; I love her.

giphy-downsized.gif

Win it for Hathaway!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think it was @ColePens started calling Caps Hathaway Anne and I ran with it.

You know, I stopped being on and started to just watch the games and post from my phone, and only realized when @Randy Butternubs praised you for posting them that they became a thing. So I searched back and I hope I properly liked them all.

Like the others, I have always loved her.

Keep it up...:thumbu:

I actually didn't know the girl you kept posting gifs of. :laugh: I do not pay any attention to hollywood or anything like that. I was trying to figure out the reference and had no freaking clue.

So it must have been someone else.

Wow....

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

:laugh: I honestly didn't know until I googled. I have heard the name before.

I also think it's a weak chirp if someone calls a hockey player a girls name. Some of my favorite fighters of all time (Gina, Ronda, Cyborg) would kick the living shit out of 90% of the NHL fellas. I think calling someone 4 eyes is a stronger chirp and that's still bottom of the barrel.

I wish people heard some of the really funny chirps on the ice. It's so creative. Like... it's not anywhere close to bro stuff. The great chirpers of the game are masterful. It's like an art piece. They say such off the wall stuff that you can't help but want to attack them every shift. Then the fools that just say swear words or fall for the generic chirps look silly.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You don’t watch movies?

@KIRK i need your assistance here. Explain to our good friend. :laugh:

Honestly I don't. If i'm at my house, my tv is off or has a live event on. I hate just watching movies unless it's like a perfect rainy day. I checked out Mandalorian and loved it. I liked Person of Interest and Scrubs (tv shows). But man watching movies is a chore. It's so annoying.

Last movie I watched was Joker. Absolute masterful piece of acting, but it's nothing you throw on twice. :laugh: Depressing as hell. I haven't seen any avengers movies.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
@KIRK i need your assistance here. Explain to our good friend. :laugh:

Honestly I don't. If i'm at my house, my tv is off or has a live event on. I hate just watching movies unless it's like a perfect rainy day. I checked out Mandalorian and loved it. I liked Person of Interest and Scrubs (tv shows). But man watching movies is a chore. It's so annoying.

Last movie I watched was Joker. Absolute masterful piece of acting, but it's nothing you throw on twice. :laugh: Depressing as hell. I haven't seen any avengers movies.
Interesting. I mean there’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s still interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad