Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

(10-6-1) :pens @ :caps (9-5-4)

Season Series 4:1 Pens

Thursday 25th February 2021 19:30 EST

Capital One Arena, 601 F Street NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20004, United States of America

NBCSWA - ATTSN-PT - ESPN+, NHL Centre Ice

I'm bored of the same shit over and over and over again. After tonight we still have 2 more games against these f***ers
yawn.gif

Anyway, Zucker is dead :( Kap is awake :) Jarry is stopping beach balls
good-hockey-goalie-smiley-emoticon.gif

Tanger wants to kill everyone :mad: and Teddy rocks the f***ing casbah
rocking.gif

I'm still bored, that's all you are getting. Don't like it, go here and do one yourself :thumbu:

Go Pens, trash these trashy wankers!

pittsburgh-penguins-flag-smiley-emoticon.gif

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
I think we go
Jake-Sid-Kap
McCann-Geno-Rust
BART
Lafferty-Jank-Sceviour
Petts-Ceci
Matheson-Marino
Ruhwedel-Friedman

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I think we go
Jake-Sid-Kap
McCann-Geno-Rust
BART
Lafferty-Jank-Sceviour
Petts-Ceci
Matheson-Marino
Ruhwedel-Friedman

Id give ZAR a shot. He’s looking a lot slicker this season. He’s off the white bread and potatoes this year :laugh:

He’s great defensive positioning might shore up any of Malkin’s brain farts which can lead to over emotional Geno (that’s bad)

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I think we go
Jake-Sid-Kap
McCann-Geno-Rust
BART
Lafferty-Jank-Sceviour
Petts-Ceci
Matheson-Marino
Ruhwedel-Friedman
i would e surprised if they throw friedmaned right in with out giving him a chance to learn the system. that would not be the best coaching idea on sullys part.:nod:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ugene Malkin

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Id give ZAR a shot. He’s looking a lot slicker this season. He’s off the white bread and potatoes this year :laugh:

He’s great defensive positioning might shore up any of Malkin’s brain farts which can lead to over emotional Geno (that’s bad)
I really hope ( and I think he will) Sully gives ZAR a shot on that LW. I actually was taken by ZAR's comments yesterday, I have never ever heard another player commenting on Geno's or Sid's game other than BS adulation....ZAR was talking about Geno's loops and how he can contribute and enhance Geno's and his game....I thought it was quite refreshing and almost cerebral...I really have good feeling about this one (on a cue Geno tears ACL MCL in the first period)

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Yeah, and he's also been practicing up there, but I'd still do McCann before him if he was available.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I think you’ll see a much more aggressive Caps team right from puck drop. Heavy forecheck with lots of big hits on d men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad