OH BABY! New York Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup Video

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
I don't know if this has been posted on this forum yet, but I thought I should post it just in case. I had this video on VHS as a kid and remember it quite well. Some of the younger Ranger fans may not have seen this. So to those who remember and to those who are new to the video...enjoy....hope I'm not breaking any forum rules

P.S if anyone knows how to embed the video in the thread feel free to do so

Ruotsalainen29

Zhoo-Zhitsu!
Apr 17, 2007
NJ
Wow. Thanks for posting. I had the old VHS somewhere and I can't find it. I will download this from YT when I get home. :handclap:

Tikkanen10fan

Apr 2, 2012
i just found it yesterday without even seeing this post!!! thanks! i lent it to a friend and he claims he doesn't have it...oh well...this will do, i saved it as a mpg and will attempt to make it into a dvd

Xtranova

Apr 28, 2010
Lalaland
Goosebump material....

I wonder whatever happened to THAT league though.... Today's league almost looks like a different sport. High ***** & wimpy factor.... :/

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Nice find.

Did Messier really score the Game 7 goal? Or was that Noonan?

JediBananas

Jan 1, 2012
I have the VHS tape and had it converted to DVD. Great video recap of that wonderful season

member 116805

Man, thanks for posting! Never seen this one before, just other stuff on the cup run.

Now I really want it this year. No more 94! :D

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
God that video brought back soo many memories of my childhood with my Dad, watching all those games. Thank you very much for posting that, it was truly appreciated.

Tikkanen10fan

Apr 2, 2012
The Peter Andersson goal was the best! By the way..do they ever still show the honeymooners and steve martin dancing on the garden vision when the rangers score a big goal? I used to loved that.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
I'm a Bruins fan and even I get chills from this.

If BOS is eliminated before NY is, I'm rooting for the Rangers just because it's good for hockey that they win (BOS isn't going to be gone though :P)

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
Glenn Anderson?

No not Glenn Anderson.....he definitely meant Peter Andersson who in the video was part of the "black aces" that didn't play many games for the rangers. he was drafted by the rangers in 1983 (73rd overall) and he played in 31 games in the 92-93 season and 8 games in the 93-94 season before being dealt to the Florida Panthers

RangersInSeven

Jan 13, 2012
I was considering rummaging through my parents attic and buying a VHS player just to watch this again. This way is a lot easier. Thank you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->