Offside Tavern

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
I'm traveling to New York with my fiancee in October, we are going to see the Panthers game at Coliseum, and NY Jets game on Oct 13th. I think we will also be at Offside Tavern for the Canes game Oct 11th.

Reactions: scottywiper

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
I'm traveling to New York with my fiancee in October, we are going to see the Panthers game at Coliseum, and NY Jets game on Oct 13th. I think we will also be at Offside Tavern for the Canes game Oct 11th.
Ha ha - we are over from Australia and doing all three exact same as you! See you at the Tavern!

Reactions: Finnislander

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Girlfriend wants to see the Poconos this fall instead of Harriman. Anyone ever been? How are the crowds in fall?

PuckItUp27

Sep 26, 2017
After four flights and about 26 hours in the bloody air we are in NY and ready to hit the Offside Tavern tomorrow night!
Don't let me down Isles!!!! Lol

You're in luck because Isles Meetup NYC is doing a viewing party there tonight

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Hadn't known about the meeting but my buddies and I were going tonight anyway (my first trek) so hoping we get a win and have lots to celebrate

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Also had no idea there was a meet up but I go there for most games anyway. Place Is a riot when it fills up so glad Itl be crowded. LGI

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
After four flights and about 26 hours in the bloody air we are in NY and ready to hit the Offside Tavern tomorrow night!
Don't let me down Isles!!!! Lol

Enjoy!!!! After the game, head down to Bleeker Street -- catch some music!

PuckItUp27

Sep 26, 2017
I didn't realize they were having a meet up either was already planning on going there with my brother. Should be a good crowd.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
If anyone wants to say g'day I'll have a blue and white scarf over an unnumbered jersey!

Pics, or it didn't happen. You know my motto.

Id be sad if you came all this way and didn't meet anyone from HF. Strummer, you around? Maybe head to Brookl--- nevermind.. no Isles fans there....

Course -- Doshell isnt available -- hes not a local and his loyalty and sanity is often questioned. I'm way out east -- so I can't help ya.

You making it to Mondays afternoon game at the Coli? Ill be there.

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
Good to meet you! Game was disappointing....
Good meeting you scotty, and your friend also.

Offside Tavern was nice experience. Although the audio was fairly bad and the screen we were watching kept losing the tv channel every 20 minutes. I read from oit GDT that game starts at 7PM so we rushed there just in time for 7 then realized the game starts at 7:30. Good thing was there was happy hour before 7.

And about the food discussions here, a lot of people seemed to order food over there and what I saw coming out of the kitchen was looking pretty good actually. We left right after the game so dont know how crowded the bathroom was after they ate them...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad