Speculation: Offseason Roster Building Thread 2 - Expansion Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I am interested to know if management has any interest in bringing Dadonov back. Sounds like a high probability he's NHL bound this off season.

Could be a good top 6 forward tho tons of question marks obviously.

Most of what I've heard is he seems likely to Florida or Vegas. Not sure if he'd want to come back to Raleigh despite it being a different management group.

ooops, over 1K, continue here http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=133934537

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I'd be willing to use a 1st for such a move, but none of the top 4 D. If that's the cost of jvr then Francis should go searching for a cheaper option.

Carolina Hurricanes hockey: Always settle for less.

Gotta give something to get something. I doubt that Francis deals Pesce given the trouble on the right side, but you deal from strength to address weaknesses if you want to have a competitive team. We have a defense cup contending teams would drool at, but massive, gaping holes elsewhere on the roster (see: 4th line quality forwards being talked about as if they're important to re-sign for our middle 6). At some point, something's gotta give, and at some point, we have to accept that not everything can be solved with the magic beans of futures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->