Proposal: Offseason homework for Sens

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
So I guess the Hoffman trade is now "the trade" that everyone is upset about, now that Dahlen has turned into a bust, as predicted by yours truly.

Dahlen is a bust but all of our prospects who have proven as much, or less, than him are going to be huge parts of this rebuild!

Until they're traded. Then they'll suck.

You realize that Dahlen had a better first AHL season than Abramov, who was a big part of the return for our first line center right?

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Dahlen is a bust but all of our prospects who have proven as much, or less, than him are going to be huge parts of this rebuild!

According to who? Surely not me. I'm the one who is always downplaying out B/C prospects. Look at the top players under 25 thread.

coastalview

Sep 11, 2018

You realize that Dahlen had a better first AHL season than Abramov, who was a big part of the return for our first line center right?

am i missing something?
people are excited that dahlen might be a bust ?
yet it is clear burrows already ended up being not useful to the sens
and this excites you as a positive trade?

man things are bleak over there
sorry that it is so

(ps the dahlen trade needs to be assessed in a few years still to see what he becomes and what he was subsequently traded for becomes - we all know what became of burrows)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->