Speculation: Offseason Free Agency thread

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
If the draft in 2022 wasn't in Montreal, I feel Eichel would be a Hab now.

I have this feeling that Bergie won't give up the 2022 1st because the draft is at home this year otherwise he would have traded it already.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

I have this feeling that Bergie won't give up the 2022 1st because the draft is at home this year otherwise he would have traded it already.

I get what you are saying, but for a star center, you absolutely trade this pick. If it’s the reason a trade isn’t done yet (I don’t think so), MB is dumb.

Reactions: HankyZetts

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

I mean if that's the blocker for an Eichel trade, just do it and try to get a pick at the deadline or something.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Still hope to sign Vatanen to shore up that defense and have a puck mover in there.

Edmundson Petry
Romanov Savard
Chiarot Vatanen
Kulak Wideman

If the Weber story is true personally considering we failed to improve the team and many of our players are getting old i'd rather focus on kids. The run was cool but it's over time to move on.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Bergevin wouldn't not trade for Eichel in order to get to say hello to Habs fans in person at the draft. That's really silly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->