Offseason Defencemen Rankings #5

Who is the 5th best defenceman in the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Wow, people really going Heiskanen this early? Outside of that bubble playoffs, when did he ever show signs of top 5 D in the league?

Not really any standout options left. I'd take Miro over any of these other guys for this upcoming season. Points arent everything. Could see an argument for Josi and McAvoy, maybe even Ekblad here

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I read offensive defensemen not off-season when I first voted so I went with Dougie but it should be McAvoy or Josi.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Not really any standout options left. I'd take Miro over any of these other guys for this upcoming season. Points arent everything. Could see an argument for Josi and McAvoy, maybe even Ekblad here

I made the assumption (maybe wrongfully so) that this vote was a snapshot of who the best D is at this point in time. I just feel Heiskanen doesn't belong in the discussion yet. If it is like you say, who would you take moving forward, he would become relevant far sooner.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I think now that Miro Heiskenen is not anchored up with Jamie Oleksiak... he will shine a lot more this season.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Shocked Hughes doesn’t have more votes.

It was between Hamilton/Hughes for me.

EDIT: I’m ****ing tired. Thought this said offense, not offseason.

Josi for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->