Official U18 WJC Thread

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
USA are very, very impressive... more than last year in fact, and without Kessel. More balanced, more scoring forwards, better d-men... easy tournament at this point, it would be a huge disappointment if the failed to win the gold again.
Funny, some observers didn't even picked them to reach the semi finals!

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
3-1 now. Apparently Chris Summers got the boot for what would appear to be a clean check. As a result, he was given a five minute major and the Czechs have taken advantage.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
How's our hopeful draft pick Erik Johnson playing? After scoring 4 against hapless Belarus, it would be nice to see him playing well against a quality club....

FINNtastic

Apr 24, 2004
Finland leads the final against USA after first period 1 - 0. Goal was scored by Joonas Kemppainen. Go Finland Go! :handclap:

Bixby Snyder

IBTFAD
May 11, 2005
Albuquerque
www.comc.com
Jori_18_23 said:
Oh boy...Finland gets screwed. Replay clearly shows the puck going in after the 20:00 mark. 2-1 USA after two, but it should be a 1-1 tie.

Considering the all the times NA teams have been screwed by bad European officials, I wouldn't worry about it.

Jori

Ugly penalty by EJ....checking from behind and of course the automatic five minute major and game misconduct. Nice of TSN to catch the curse filled tirade by EJ :sarcasm:

Huge loss for Team USA and most certainly bad judgement on EJ's part. What was he thinking? :shakehead

HuskyFlames

Jan 12, 2004
Wow Johnson is such a tool. He showed poor poor poor attitude. First his complete dirty, hit from behind. Than he loses it once kicked out. Dude, grow up. You deserved it.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Kinbote said:
Considering the all the times NA teams have been screwed by bad European officials, I wouldn't worry about it.
What does that have to do with this game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->