Playstation 4 EASHL: Official Team HF PS4 EASHL Thread

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
Hello everyone. Now that it is the last night of the beta and all, I would like to start gearing up towards having a team prepared for release day. I have already played with quite a few players from the forums on the Beta team, and we have a nice little squad going.

Now I dont expect anyone to be 100% committed to always playing for this club, since there will be only one locker room and if the club gets too big with active players thats just not realistic. However, I do expect to have a deep roster, that way anyone can play almost any time with atleast 3-4 players and not have to suffer through the stupidity that the AI brings to the game.

Also, I will stream our games on twitch if we ever have a full team going on and I am playing in it obviously, so theres just a little extra incentive to play for us.

Here is the list of people that have already played with the club, and I assume will be playing with us on the real club:

PSN - HF Name - Pos.

C_Moe_21 - CMoe21 - Any
fwise13 - N/A - LW
Coram_Deo_89 - N/A - C/RW
Khaos083 - ??? - C/RW/LW
Beller79 - Beller79 - C
rxDroid - HydroF - RW/C
DLO62 - Nash Money - RW/LW

Sorry Khaos I don't recall your HF name, just reply in here to let me know what it is.

Now anyone new looking to get on the team please fill out the following form:

PSN:
Position:
Mic: Y/N
Experience:
Team Name Suggestion:

No one will be denied from playing for the club as I don't plan on taking things too seriously and want to see people have fun. It is helpful however if you have a mic and use it. Communication is so important in this years game. As anyone can tell we don't have much in terms of defense or goaltending right now. I will gladly play either if we have a night with 6 people on, but if we can get a goalie or two and some defensemen, that would really help us.

So anyone who is looking to join us in representing HF Boards in EASHL this year, please fill out the form and send me a friend request on PSN (C_Moe_21).

Thanks boys, and lets play some hockey!

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
What time zone are you in? I saw you guys online like once the whole beta...

I'm in EST.

PSN:CaptainCheese
Position: D/C/RW
Mic: Y
Time Zone: EST
Experience: I've been to the rodeo before
Team Name Suggestion: Hamilton Hammers, The Tunnel Snakes.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
What time zone are you in? I saw you guys online like once the whole beta...

I'm in EST.

PSN:CaptainCheese
Position: D/C/RW
Experience: I've been to the rodeo before
Team Name Suggestion: Hamilton Hammers, The Tunnel Snakes.

Most of us are EST I believe. Must just not have crossed paths. We played most games on the weekend with a few weeknights sprinkled in for a few hours here and there. I put you down to play in the full release though. I know you were on the club all beta long, just never got to play with you.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
Hey,

I would like to play with you guys for the full release of the game.

PSN: j-lef18
Position:LW or RW, Can play D if needed.
Mic: Can't find my mic right now, but plan on getting one before release
Experience: Have been playing NHL games since 98 I think. Never really found a good EASHL team to play with in previous versions.
Team Name Suggestion: HF Posters

Zollage

Sep 17, 2015
PSN:Zollage
Position: LW/RW
Time Zone: PST
Experience: I've put in a fair bit of hours on NHL

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
Anyone looking to play for us, just search Stealth Warriors on ps4. The club is currently open to the public we will try anyone out when we are online. Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad