OT: Official Sports Media Thread VIII - Milbury out as NBC hockey analyst after 14 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
It's all good homegirl
Just glad he’s getting the help he needs. It will be interesting to see what Beasley does in terms of discipline.

Now that sports are back, I’ll likely listen a lot more live versus via podcast.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
I know they do different things, but it's hard to believe we live in a world where someone would rather keep Tomase and Trenni over Abby Chin.

Tomase was on the air last night, and somehow he was sitting somewhere at home where his big fat head took up the whole freaking' screen! Right before bed too, nightmare fuel.

Reactions: SPB2776

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Tomase was on the air last night, and somehow he was sitting somewhere at home where his big fat head took up the whole freaking' screen! Right before bed too, nightmare fuel.

After the bullshit that load of human garbage printed about the Pats and the absolute lies, I honestly have no clue why he still has a job around here. f*** him and his triple chin right in his stupid face.

Reactions: SPB2776

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I know they do different things, but it's hard to believe we live in a world where someone would rather keep Tomase and Trenni over Abby Chin.

I liked Blakely a lot too.

The only reason I can see Tomase and Curran being kept over a few others, is because the Sox and Patriots pull in much better ratings and in turn maybe they figure there's more thirst for news on those teams? Just guessing.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Trenni talent wise vs Abby Chin is like comparing prime rib to beef jerky

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I feel bad for all these people especially Tanguay

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Maine Radio struggling as well....

Gleason Radio Group collapsed after 45 years in March, about 2 weeks into the Pandemic, and most of the stations went silent as of the 25th of March; Bennett Radio Group has cleared all hurdles to restart the stations out of L-A/Norway and Rumford/Mexico...

hopefully within this current month those station will resume broadcasting

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
FWIW, Beetle mentioned it had nothing to do with talent or value and strictly about whose contracts are up and how much money can be saved. Its a corporate cost cut from above. Locally, it doesn't make sense to cut Bruins/Celtics staff right before the playoffs.

Reactions: Fenway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->