Official Sports Media Thread (TV, Radio, Print etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Not 100% sure but I think Chris is being sarcastic. Doesn't strike me as a true Ga Ga fan.

But I've been wrong before.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
Take a look at some of the stuff John Dennis said that Fred is retweeting. His responses were absolutely classless. I would be embarrassed to be his boss if I worked at WEEI, although from everything I've read, it sounds like he'll be fired sometime within the next year.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
John Dennis is DM'ing people on twitter with insults like a 14 year old.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Definitely avoid sports radio today. Pining for Welker and Gronk on 98.5.

Tonight the Celtics preseason game is on the station for the first time at 7:30.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Smartest move TSH has made is to have Mike Flynn on Mondays after the Pats games. He brings the show sports credibility and is very articulate when breaking down the game. He needs to be a week day regular on that station.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Can't he be both?

Of course. :laugh:

I like this half assed apology

John Dennis ‏@JohnDennisWEEI 8h
WOW. For the record, it was a JOKE, a JAB, some LOCKER ROOM humor. I wasn't mad AT ALL. In fact, I was glad he liked me in Kingpin....

....I guess sometimes things, meaning, intent can get lost in translation on Twitter, and I assure you this is one of those times.....

Nothing he said upset me....just a suggestion for me to be funny. Poor effort by me. I'm very sorry he took it for something IT WAS NOT !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred Toucher ‏@FredToucher 4h
I know if I want to engage in some "locker room" yucks with someone I'm "not mad at" I would not DM them my "jokes"

Fred Toucher ‏@FredToucher 4h
In fact if you have ever been direct messaged a "locker room" joke you should take a screen cap and share them so we can all have a chuckle

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Baby boomers typically just don't have the skin for this type of stuff.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
That beeping noise is the sound of the John Dennis truck backing wayyyy up. I was told that he had to be restrained a few years ago from going after either Brett or Andy from the Big O show at Fenway Park. And then there was the whole Ryan Row-sillo thing. What an idiot, not aging gracefully.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
That beeping noise is the sound of the John Dennis truck backing wayyyy up. I was told that he had to be restrained a few years ago from going after either Brett or Andy from the Big O show at Fenway Park. And then there was the whole Ryan Row-sillo thing. What an idiot, not aging gracefully.

Or he just doesn't care what people think.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Hmm Sox playoff game, or Celts preseason on the radio? Quite the dilemma! :sarcasm:

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Hmm Sox playoff game, or Celts preseason on the radio? Quite the dilemma! :sarcasm:

If the Celtics lose this important exhibition game tonight, Fred Toucher might be hanging up on Brad Stevens for ruining the Celtics preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad