OT: Official Sports Media Thread IV (TV, Radio, Print) - Jack Edwards' contract extended

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I have no problem with her. Better than Noako and Simpson. That job is what it is. She’ll mobe on eventually. It’s a stepping stone job. I’m more MEH on Jack coming back . Plus.... she’s pleasing to the eye and asked pretty decent questions by the end of the year.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Never understood why people liked him. He sucked. Naoko sucked too. Just like today.

FWIW, I think intermission show they put on is terrible in general. It's nearly tolerable if Jaffe is on, but anyone else, it's lousy.

Really liked Simpson. He was quirky, but entertaining.

If I found Alex Kraemer remotely attractive, she might be more tolerable. Her mouth is enormous, and if we were dating (an impossibility I know) I could see myself waking up in a cold sweat having nightmares about her hovering over me and swallowing me whole. I'm sure there is some sort of Freudian message in there that I would rather not explore :laugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Simpson was definitely quirky. But I didn't find that quirkiness entertaining. I found it grating on my every last nerve. To the point where I muted him whenever he was on.

Reactions: TheReal13Linseman

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Never understood why people liked him. He sucked. Naoko sucked too. Just like today.

FWIW, I think intermission show they put on is terrible in general. It's nearly tolerable if Jaffe is on, but anyone else, it's lousy.
It’s a let down when Jaffe isn’t there.

Reactions: LSCII and SPB2776

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I love Jack- he gives me a good laugh at least once per game. My favorite guy is Darryl Reaugh, but Jack is second. I like the entertainment factor that both of those guys bring because honestly, TV doesn't require play by play. I can see well enough when the puck is passed or a penalty is called :D The pbp guys for me need to bring more to the table than calling the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad