WC: Official song of the 2011 WC

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Cool. Since your from Slovakia, is the WC big there? Like everyone knows about it ect.?

Yep. Can´t watch TV, read newspaper, listen to the radio, talk to people etc. without he tourney being mentioned. Whether in a good or in a bad way.

From the bad things it incuded for example a big bashing of this horrible song (and the dozen others that were made by various "musicians" about this WC) from the whole nation. :laugh:

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
Let´s look at the other "beauties":

The Official Slovak Team song, Gladiator- Slovensko (hokejová republika)/ Slovakia (Hockey Republic)

Braňo Mojsej- Koľko chceÅ¡, toľko dostaneÅ¡ (You´ll get as many as you want)

AMO and Radio Express- Za náš tím (For our team)

The one making fun of it all

Ploštín Punk- Mám miesto hlavy puk (I have a puck instead of my head)

The one with Paľo Demitra embarassing himself

ASV- Dáme gól (We´ll score a goal)

The one that´s actually any good: Peter Cmorík and Marián Greksa- Hokej môže byť lepší (Hockey can be better)

And the original- Nech Bože dá (May God give)

And I´m sure there are even more out there. Big congrats if you have managed to suffer through listening to them all, Gods know I didn´t. :laugh:

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Scooter was a horrible choice and they were deservedly loudly booed when they "performed" the song at the first game in Schalke.

They are extremely trashy and popular in the same way the "Jersey Shore" or Charlie Sheen are popular, certainly not because they are quality.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Scooter was a horrible choice and they were deservedly loudly booed when they "performed" the song at the first game in Schalke.

They are extremely trashy and popular in the same way the "Jersey Shore" or Charlie Sheen are popular, certainly not because they are quality.

Those quotation marks are very important. :D

I have hated Scooter with a vengeance ever since my ears were first assaulted by their crap. I don't use the word hate lightly, e.g. I don't hate any sports team, but when it comes to Scooter there is no other word for it.

As far as the song for 2011 goes, I think it's an improvement, but still pretty bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad