Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area and Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
Is the rewards program being rolled out today? I feel like I read that somewhere on this board.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That's what they claimed though with our usual technical difficulties it wouldn't shock me if it got pushed back.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
I just took a look a the rewards section of the membership website and there are a bunch of rewards there available to be redeemed on the 22nd. It says I have 15,000 points to available to spend. If these are all the rewards it's more or less the same as last year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I just took a look a the rewards section of the membership website and there are a bunch of rewards there available to be redeemed on the 22nd. It says I have 15,000 points to available to spend. If these are all the rewards it's more or less the same as last year.

Where do you see that? I just get this when I go to the Membership Rewards tab on my STH page:

Access unique and memorable New Jersey Devils experiences with Membership Rewards!

If you renewed your Season Ticket Membership by the March 21 deadline, your Membership Rewards points will roll over to the 2015-16 season.

Prior to next season, we will be launching a new rewards platform which will allow you to manage your points and select rewards online. We will also be introducing new rewards options and additional ways to earn points.

For questions about the Rewards Program, please contact your Client Experience Account Representative.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
On devilsmembership.com when I click the rewards tab it gives me a point total on that page. Then also when you click redeem points on that page it gives a list of rewards, all of them are available on 9/22 @ 10 am.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
On devilsmembership.com when I click the rewards tab it gives me a point total on that page. Then also when you click redeem points on that page it gives a list of rewards, all of them are available on 9/22 @ 10 am.

Thanks, I see it now...should have just clicked on the Rewards tab itself instead of just using the dropdown menu :P

I have 35000 points apparently (I didn't use mine last year after their initial snafu), I'll have to look it over to see if it's good enough to get anything :laugh:

Apparently everyone gets to pick starting on the 22nd, hopefully the interface can handle it although I don't think I can really do it off my mobile phone or during work unfortunately so I probably won't get my top choices. Too bad it wasn't today or tomorrow when I actually have off.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
It says on their site if you have any points left over, only 1/2 will carry over into next season 2017-2017.

They told us that our points left over from last season are carried over, right?

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Think this might not be a complete list, as there's no road trips on there yet. Unless they're not doing any this year?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
For those curious if they should have received more points this season due to tenure, there seems to be an inconsistency with how they calculate it. From the FAQ:

- 30+ Years
- 25-29 Years
- 20-24 Years
- 15-19 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 5-9 Years
- 1-4 Years
- New Accounts

But the Terms and Conditions (which likely trumps the FAQ) has this breakdown in paragraph 4:

If you are eligible for the Program, you will earn points for every dollar you spend on 2015-2016 Season Tickets, depending on the amount of consecutive years you have purchased full season tickets for the New Jersey Devils (included in this calculation is your purchase of 2015-2016 Season Tickets): If you have purchased Season Tickets for one (1) to three (3) consecutive years, you will earn 1 point for each dollar spent on your 2015-2016 Season Tickets. If you have purchased Season Tickets for four (4) to six (6) consecutive years, you will earn 1.25 points for each dollar spent on your 2015-2016 Season Tickets. If you have purchased Season Tickets for seven (7) to nine (9) consecutive years, you will earn 1.5 points for each dollar spent on your 2015-2016 Season Tickets. If you have purchased Season Tickets for ten (10) to nineteen (19) consecutive years, you will earn 2 points for each dollar spent on your 2015-2016 Season Tickets. If you have purchased Season Tickets for twenty (20) to twenty-nine (29) consecutive years, you will earn 2.5 points for each dollar spent on your 2015-2016 Season Tickets. If you have purchased Season Tickets for more than twenty-nine (29) consecutive years, you will earn 3 points for each dollar spent on your 2015-2016 Season Tickets.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm still confused where I rank in terms of # of years since I technically have only been a sth since 2011-12, but by all rights probably should have been a sth since 2007-08 (my friend had tickets in the $10 seats but they wouldn't let him transfer them over when he moved since he got them as a 'special' favor so I got them through him for a few years). I got invited to a couple of 5+ year tenure things though so maybe I somehow got credit for those years.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
I'm still confused where I rank in terms of # of years since I technically have only been a sth since 2011-12, but by all rights probably should have been a sth since 2007-08 (my friend had tickets in the $10 seats but they wouldn't let him transfer them over when he moved since he got them as a 'special' favor so I got them through him for a few years). I got invited to a couple of 5+ year tenure things though so maybe I somehow got credit for those years.

Similar experience here, I had a partial plan (think a 12 game) back in 2010-2011 but signed up as a full STH for the 2012-2013 season. Started getting notices for all the 5+ tenure benefits in the beginning of my third full season and realized they were using the account origination date from the partial plan. I preferred my tenure to be dated from when I really came on board, so had my rep switch the tenure date to when I picked up the full season plan.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Similar experience here, I had a partial plan (think a 12 game) back in 2010-2011 but signed up as a full STH for the 2012-2013 season. Started getting notices for all the 5+ tenure benefits in the beginning of my third full season and realized they were using the account origination date from the partial plan. I preferred my tenure to be dated from when I really came on board, so had my rep switch the tenure date to when I picked up the full season plan.

Yeah that's a little different. For all intents and purposes I really was a STH, as I was the one going to most of the games and handling the tickets (after my friend mailed them to me) and he could only make a couple when he was in town. They just gave us the runaround about switching them forever till finally we gave up and I got my own tickets in the $22 section. I'm not giving my 'extra' tenure back though since it should have been legit from the start.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
For those curious if they should have received more points this season due to tenure, there seems to be an inconsistency with how they calculate it. From the FAQ:

But the Terms and Conditions (which likely trumps the FAQ) has this breakdown in paragraph 4:

I think the dollar amount is more heavily weighted than tenure. This is my 3rd season as a "member". I was a full STH for the past two seasons and made the move to the flex plan this season because it basically saved me $400 for going to the same amount of games (and for better seat locations all year). But my points dropped from 19,000 last season to 15,000 this season.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I'm impressed with the breadth of reward options to redeem.

Agreed ... appears to be "something for everyone" and a fair amount of items that (I assume) everyone can get with their points.

Only issue, I imagine, will be if (when) people get shut out of certain items ... but they will never please everyone.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Check your emails for your rewards date. In typical devils fashion the email shows me having 5,000 less points then the Web site shows. Also, if they don't add much else, it's a very disappointing list of rewards. Basically same as last year minus meet and greets and some things went up a fair amount up in points.

8,000 points for a photo on the center ice logo but 1,000 points for a photo of you doing a face off on the center ice logo. I don't get it.

Last edited:

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Check your emails for your rewards date. In typical devils fashion the email shows me having 5,000 less points then the Web site shows. Also, if they don't add much else, it's a very disappointing list of rewards. Basically same as last year minus meet and greets and some things went up a fair amount up in points.

8,000 points for a photo on the center ice logo but 1,000 points for a photo of you doing a face off on the center ice logo. I don't get it.

Hah ... that's nothing ... the e-mail shows me having about 1/3 the # of points as the site ... and a start date 3-4 days later than the site (the site has different start dates for different rewards).

You would think that the site is the correct information (because presumably that is linked to the selections themselves) ... but guess we will see.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hah ... that's nothing ... the e-mail shows me having about 1/3 the # of points as the site ... and a start date 3-4 days later than the site (the site has different start dates for different rewards).

You would think that the site is the correct information (because presumably that is linked to the selections themselves) ... but guess we will see.

Same here, guess they're screwing this one up too. 12000 wouldn't be enough points to get diddly poo and I didn't use my points last year so some should have at least rolled over.

I presume sth's will get access to those anyway although I guess no sth barbeque this year?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Just received an "oops" email regarding the membership points.

Good customer service to acknowledge a mistake right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad