Music: Official Pop-Punk/Post-Hardcore/Emo/etc. Thread

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Is anyone into "Kraut-Rock" rock music? It doesn't seem very "Rocky" to myselve when I am listening to the spotify channel maybe perhaps a little "Rock-esque" but definitely doesn't "Rock" in my imo...

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012

Sounds like something off Dog's Blood and I ain't mad about it. Also Toronto show June 15.

Not bad, but after a first listen not sure if it's good enough to keep me coming back

Also, I refuse to believe that Old Crows/Dogs Blood came out in 2009/2010. I could swear that it was like 2015/2016

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I'm late to the game on this one...but that Rolo Tomassi from last year? That's a club banger gents. Would have defffffffffinitely been top 5 for me if I had heard it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I was upset I missed Underoath last time they were here.

I saw underoath with Dallas years ago, they were atrocious live. Saw them again with a different iteration, around the time of The Great Divide (i think that’s what the album was) and they were excellent. The problem was the venue was severe thousand people too big for them as the opener and it didn’t feel right. Kinda killed the vibe.

izlez

Feb 28, 2012
La Dispute - Panorama just came out

I'm really enjoying it so far. It's kind of weird reading opinions around the internet.... everyone wants to compare it to Wildlife or Rooms of the House, whichever one they decided was the masterpiece. I really didn't like either one of those. I loved EVERYTHING this band did prior to 2010 and haven't liked anything since, so it's nice that they're back on track in my opinion

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
The Menzingers' new single 'Anna' dropped the other week, with the album Hello Exile being released on October 4, 2019.

I discovered a great post-hardcore band the other day called Touché Amoré, any fans of them here? Here's probably their biggest song:

Reactions: BonMorrison

izlez

Feb 28, 2012
I discovered a great post-hardcore band the other day called Touché Amoré, any fans of them here? Here's probably their biggest song:

I love them. They're good friends with, and similar to La Dispute who I posted just before you. (That song is not so similar, but good)

and their split they did together is great:

Reactions: 50 Sheas of Grey

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Blink’s new album Nine leaked the other day. It’s a step up from California but still doesn’t recapture the band’s prime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->