Official Player Inquiry Thread

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Klasen would be the leading player on any swedish team. Didn't have the best work ethic before but that has sure changed during his time in Luleå. Complete player. His line-mates were nothing special.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Can anyone give me a scouting report on Robin Karlsson who played with AIK JR this past year? Cedar Rapids (USHL) drafted him and expects he will come to the states to play.

Thanks in advance.

grini

Jul 30, 2010
tampa florida
I didn't get much of a response on the prospect board, so I thought I would post this here too.

Does anybody have any idea where he (André Petersson) might get drafted? and how does he compare to Tedenby and Gustafsson? what style of game does he play?

Thanks in advance.:handclap:

I don't have answer on your thought but I was wondering if you had a lead for me to find Swedish players looking to play in the us in a new junior league? thank you

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
passed the midway point in the season now so I figure I'll ask

Has anyone got a look at Sam Duggan with Örebro J18?

13GP 5G 7A 12PTS leading Örebro in scoring as they sit in 4th place and on pace for a birth in J18 Allsvenskan

marlcarp71

Jul 23, 2014
i guys!

Have you heard news about Jonas Andersson?
Does he play hockey anymore?
Last Year he played in KHL but what about now?

Thanks a lot!

mikko1995

May 30, 2010
How's Lehkonen playing? He's been struggling to get on the score sheet but his +/- doesn't look too bad so I suppose he's at least doing something right?

McLlwain

Trevor Forever
Jun 9, 2005
Cologne/Germany
I'm looking for a little more in-depth infos on two players, who are rumoured to get signed by my hometown team Cologne Sharks / DEL:

Färjestad's Per Aslund
From the scouting report on EP he sounds like a reliable scorer with a sound two-way-game. Could anyone go a little more into detail on him?

Linköping's Johannes Salmonsson
He seems to be rather a defensive forward, but what I get from the reports on Linköping's playoffs he tears it up in the postseason.
Would be great to get your opinion on him.
It's said that Cologne signing him would depend on him getting a German passport. Since Google Translate doesn't seem to be the most reliable, there is confusion whether or not his mother is German. (Something about his mother was mentioned in a Swedish paper, but the crappy translation didn't clarify what's the deal there.)

Thanks a lot in advance!

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
I'm looking for a little more in-depth infos on two players, who are rumoured to get signed by my hometown team Cologne Sharks / DEL:

Färjestad's Per Aslund
From the scouting report on EP he sounds like a reliable scorer with a sound two-way-game. Could anyone go a little more into detail on him?

Linköping's Johannes Salmonsson
He seems to be rather a defensive forward, but what I get from the reports on Linköping's playoffs he tears it up in the postseason.
Would be great to get your opinion on him.
It's said that Cologne signing him would depend on him getting a German passport. Since Google Translate doesn't seem to be the most reliable, there is confusion whether or not his mother is German. (Something about his mother was mentioned in a Swedish paper, but the crappy translation didn't clarify what's the deal there.)

Thanks a lot in advance!

That can't be right, can it? Can DEL still limit the number of non-German players, not only non-EU players?

Ã…slund is a solid two-way guy, not a lot of flash there but still a solid producer and reliable winger, has been producing like a top-6 forward here for a while but never really taken the last step to be a star, does not really have one or two qualities that are elite, just solid all-around.

Salomonsson, more speedy, more of a flash in the pan kind of guy, but very inconsistent and invisible for long stretches, as you mentioned, always seems to turn it up a notch in the playoffs.

McLlwain

Trevor Forever
Jun 9, 2005
Cologne/Germany
Thanks for your input!

Yes, the DEL does limit the number of import-players. So, if Salmonsson could actually get a German passport and does not eat up an import roster spot, it would be a big deal.
I have no clue about what requirements would have to be met for that to happen, though.

Yabob

Dec 12, 2006
Linköping
Thanks for your input!

Yes, the DEL does limit the number of import-players. So, if Salmonsson could actually get a German passport and does not eat up an import roster spot, it would be a big deal.
I have no clue about what requirements would have to be met for that to happen, though.

His mother is German. They are probably looking for a dual citizenship here.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
How would you guys rate Linus Soderstrom amongst SuperElit goaltenders? Do you think he will make the jump to the SHL next year? Ever be NHL quality?

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Niklas Hansson - Dallas Stars Prospect

13pts in 16 games so far. Impressive.

Can I some scouting reports on him?

How does he compare to John Klingberg?

Thanks!

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
13pts in 16 games so far. Impressive.

Can I some scouting reports on him?

How does he compare to John Klingberg?

Thanks!

He's been great thus far for HV71. The step to SHL has been without problems, have been getting tons of ice-time because of injuries and suspensions to his team.

Great first pass, gets shots through, very intelligent hockey player. Nowhere near the levels of Klingberg, doesn't have that special something that Klingberg has that opens up space and allows him to play with some risk and open things up, he's just a very good puck-moving defenceman, think he'll have a great year or two in Sweden now and then come over, but wouldn't say he's good enough that he will stick in the NHL right away.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Has Filip Forsberg ever played Center?

If so when? How was he?

I have a general question. Peter Forsberg, Filip Forsberg and last night Anton Forsberg, a goalie for the Lake Erie Monsters of the AHL.

Is Forsberg a common Swedish name? I assume that none of the guys above are related to each other.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
I have a general question. Peter Forsberg, Filip Forsberg and last night Anton Forsberg, a goalie for the Lake Erie Monsters of the AHL.

Is Forsberg a common Swedish name? I assume that none of the guys above are related to each other.

To be quite precise, 16367 persons living in Sweden have the last name Forsberg.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Eliteprospects have player profiles for 148 Forsbergs, five were drafted by NHL teams. :>

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->