Official Player Inquiry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
Thank You That's helps a lot:yo:

I was looking too get him in a fantasy league... and just needed to convince myslef

Last edited:

Hawkhead

Jun 5, 2004
Canada
www.kiekko.tk
Igor Makarov

THis kid looks great he is compared to Martin Havlat

and after he was drafted said "I dont look up to any players. In a few years people will want to play like me"

SOlid goals for an 18 year old in the RSL dont u think?

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
Zharkov & Bumagin - anyone watch them this year?

Anyone watching either of these two this year? if so, how are they looking?

zharkovs offence is worrying me, but maybe theres more to it than the numbers

hockeycritic? eugene?

John

May 25, 2004
Varlamov is 4-0-2 with a 2.32 GAA and a .931 save %. In his last five games he's 3-0-2 with a 1.94 GAA and a .947 save %. He's been named a star of the game at least twice. It's too bad this is happening in Russia, where the hockey coverage is absolutely horrible. This should be a huge story.

Anyone know what's the record for longest undefeated streak to start a career in the RSL? How about the longest undefeated streak overall?

Last edited:

RussianProspects

Feb 14, 2003
www.russianprospects.com
RE - Zharkov and Bumagin

I haven't seen much of Bumagin, so I can say more when I do see him. I saw him last season quite a bit though - good offensive upside there - sees the ice very well and has good speed.

Zharkov - consistently skating as a spare forward when he is being used at all. Him and Anisin are splitting the U20 spot at forward for CSKA, with Goncharov being a dman in the U20 mix. His speed and agresiveness is still there, but he gets very few minutes of ice time, so it's hard to tell in regards to his development. The coach was talking about making changes on the squad during November. I hope that doesn't mean bringing in too many new players - because that would further squeeze out the youngsters.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Valentenko info please

Has anyone seen Neftkhimik's (and Montreal draftee) Pavel Valentenko play this year? If so, how is the young d-man doing? Do you think he might be NHL caliber some day?

Thanks

True North

Jan 10, 2006
Vancouver
How's Kirill Koltsov looking guys? If he decides to come over next season, how many points do you think he's capable of putting up? Also, with his current level of skill, where would you slot him from #1-6 in the average NHL depth chart?

Thanks!

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
slava trukhno is tearing up the qmhl, will he have a roster spot at the under-20 world juniors this year for russia? why was he absent from last years team?

Hockeycritic

Jun 29, 2003
Hi guys....Is he playing well?

Thanks

I don't know if his performance could be considered good or bad but stats GP 16 G 7 A 10 PTS 17 +/- +5. He plays in top line with former NHLer Morozov and feeds him with amazing assists which always end up in spectacular goals!:handclap: Last game Mytischi vs Kazan he wasn't dressed because of strange reasons... some people tell INJURY but the other knowledgeable REASON is matter of league's top scorer Morozov with whom Zino doesn't want to play together... Moroz pulls all the merits of hero onto himself... Can you imagine just replaced Zino for another CE drafted by TBL Kazionov and MOROZOV went deep into the shadow. No game vs Mytischi. No scoring opportunities, no goals!;) Undress 2 players for the game onto KAZAN and team will stop to be a leader of the league!

znarok

Aug 22, 2005
HFboards
How's Kirill Koltsov looking guys? If he decides to come over next season, how many points do you think he's capable of putting up? Also, with his current level of skill, where would you slot him from #1-6 in the average NHL depth chart?

Thanks!

Kirill Koltsov definitely could cover easily Canucks PP special team right now! Canucks struggle on their PP baaaad, and Koltsov is the one to make it solid. But from what I see, Koltsov is happy playing in Russia and doesn't really care about North America, at least right now. Things may change over time. These days he gets lots of ice-time in Avangard and considered as one of the best defensemen in Russia, which means a spot in the national team is reserved for him.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Can anyone tell me anything about Sergei Shirokov. It looks like he's putting up some pretty good numbers at a point per game pace with a healthy amount of goals.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Istomin and Belov

How have Denis Istomin and Anton Belov progressed. Just curious as to how they are developing. Any info is greatly appreciated

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
can anyone account for Lemtyugov's production drop this year? i was expecting huge things from him this year...

The Fuhr*

Any insights to the following Russians would be much apreciated.

Artem Anisimov
Alexander Bumagin
Gennadi Churilov

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
can anyone account for Lemtyugov's production drop this year? i was expecting huge things from him this year...

Last year's CSKA was all about the young guys; Lemtyugov had a big role on the team. Conversely, Severstal' more or less rolls 4 lines (with the Kovalenko line having a slightly more of a pivotal role) - therby reducing Lemtyugov's icetime. Under the circumstances, 4 points in 15 games isn't a terrible decrease in production from last year... but Lemtyugov isn't having the breakout year many expected either. He is playing relatively well, the impressive numbers should come sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad