Official Philadelphia Flyers Trivia Thread

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
The son of Flyers assistant coach Gord Murphy plays for which NHL team?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
What junior team in the OHL selected Eric Lindros originally with the 1st overall pick in the 1989 OHL Priority Draft?

Hint: He never actually played for them, he refused to report & was later traded to another team there as well.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
What junior team in the OHL selected Eric Lindros originally with the 1st overall pick in the 1989 OHL Priority Draft?

Hint: He never actually played for them, he refused to report & was later traded to another team there as well.

Sault Ste. Marie?

I know he didn't want to play up north.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Which Flyers defenseman holds the single game record for highest plus minus (+10) ?

Tom Bladon.

Name the Flyers' player who had a hat trick in his first post-season game (had one goal in his NHL career prior to that).

(if you need a general idea, let me know).

Last edited:

Flyers21

Feb 23, 2006
Hey guys, a little off topic but I downloaded this app called QuizUp on my iphone and they have a Flyers Quiz section thats really cool. If any of you want to play head to head you can add me my user name is AzAlzurayer. This isn't spam lol just kind of tied into the trivia in this thread.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Andy Delmore?

Ah, we're all screwed now that MSE found the thread haha.

thought of that too but its not Delmore. going to guess we may have to go back a few years for the answer.

I'll play a passive role. :)

Here is the answer (in a bright color) if you wish to continue. It is an obscure answer and unofficially only two NHL players debuted with a post-season hat trick.

Rosie Paiement in 1968.

You can now continue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad