Confirmed with Link: OFFICIAL! Pens Re-Sign Patric Hornqvist 5 x 5.3M

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Great move. He’ll probably suck in a few years but we’ll deal with that down the road.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
When that tweet popped up on my alert this was my reaction in the office: :laugh:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ogrezilla

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
In his postgame interview on Friday when they asked him about the Brassard trade, he said something like "That's why this is a great place to play" so I started getting my hopes up right then.

This is glorious. Gives us pretty much the whole core + Brassard this year and next year to make a serious dynasty bid. Love it.

Reactions: Riptide

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Sid, Geno, Phil, and Horny all offer such different, valuable things.

Incredible that we have all 4 signed for the next 4 years on such reasonable deals. Horny re-signing for that price is borderline worthy of sainthood. One could make the argument that the prime window added a couple extra years today.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Pens should be to competitors for the next 3 years, having Horny here for those years is a huge plus.

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
Great move. He’ll probably suck in a few years but we’ll deal with that down the road.

His game around the net actually should allow him to last longer than those that require speed and their hands to put food on the table. Plus he is in incredible shape. In my book he definitely is good throughout the term.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
YES!!!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!!

YOU made my f***ing day with this new cole...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ColePens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad